I Hate That Guy

Remove this Banner Ad

Jarrad Waite. Couldn't stand him at Carlton. Thought he was full of himself and had that arrogant way he walked. Plus he always left his best for when he played us.

Then he came to North and quickly became my favourite player. I miss Waite and watching him play. Just wish he had crossed over earlier in his career so we could have seen more of him in North colours.
Waite I loved with us… really went the full extent of emotions with him as intensely disliked him at Carltank

Mark Porter, hopeless big plug

Hopefully, you’re not looking forward to him having his head taking off just after said torching of time trial - and then going awol… with another concussion later on…
He tries hard but he's shit. Was shit before the concussions, a league footballer with abysmal skills. We were trying to find him a spot on the half forward line because he's a liability up field with ball in hand. Not sure there's many worse with ball in hand than Jy in the league. Very rare for a bloke that bad by foot to have not developed an elite handball game but unfortunately he's equally shit in that area.

He tries hard but he's shit. Was shit before the concussions, a league footballer with abysmal skills. We were trying to find him a spot on the half forward line because he's a liability up field with ball in hand. Not sure there's many worse with ball in hand than Jy in the league. Very rare for a bloke that bad by foot to have not developed an elite handball game but unfortunately he's equally shit in that area.
I can’t say I agree with you on Jy, Junkyard. However, our results over the last five years makes it difficult to make a case for the vast majority of our players. Let’s see what happens next season…

Jarrad Waite. Couldn't stand him at Carlton. Thought he was full of himself and had that arrogant way he walked. Plus he always left his best for when he played us.

Then he came to North and quickly became my favourite player. I miss Waite and watching him play. Just wish he had crossed over earlier in his career so we could have seen more of him in North colours.
Sav Rocca was a bit the same.

I disliked Daniel Howe from the first time I saw him play for the Dawks. Looked like a frog with hair, wasn't much good, and I could tell somehow that he spoke nasally.

Decent bloke by all accounts, but was one of very few recruits from another club whose North tenure went EXACTLY as I expected

Remove this Banner Ad

I Hate That Guy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back