I Hate That Guy

Remove this Banner Ad

Willie Dick's parents were incredibly humorous people weren't they...

Surprised how many of those names are people I knew.
I worked with a bloke who's surname was Dick. He copped a fair bit of rot from people to be honest. At some stage he moved on and unbeknown to me, he changed his name so the people where now worked knew him by a different name. I was attending a meeting when I thought I saw a familiar face walk past, but some distance away. Naturally, I asked the people I was speaking with if that was ### Dick? They gave me a really strange look...

I did catch up with him and he told me he'd changed his name. Up until 2019 I'd see him on the train occasionally as he must live somewhere down my way these days.

I used to really dislike Caleb Daniel when he was at the Pups.

I couldn't stand seeing a little guy run around us and not get tackled.

Must have been how Opposition fans felt about Boomer.

I worked with a bloke who's surname was Dick. He copped a fair bit of rot from people to be honest. At some stage he moved on and unbeknown to me, he changed his name so the people where now worked knew him by a different name. I was attending a meeting when I thought I saw a familiar face walk past, but some distance away. Naturally, I asked the people I was speaking with if that was ### Dick? They gave me a really strange look...

I did catch up with him and he told me he'd changed his name. Up until 2019 I'd see him on the train occasionally as he must live somewhere down my way these days.

I know him

Changed the surname to Richard

Remove this Banner Ad

I Hate That Guy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back