Remove this Banner Ad

Rafa Benitez

Senior List
May 21, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Will only sell to a Port Supporter

Not looking to make a huge profit on the ticket.

I already have 2 adult tickets in P10, which are premium seats.
If anyone in M2 OR M3 would like to swap their tickets then they can have the concession ticket for nothing.

If anyone in M2 OR M3 would like to swap their tickets then they can have the concession ticket for nothing.

Is it gone yet?

Does the 'concession' part mean you have to be a pensioner?!

It'd have to be used by a child, full-time tertiary student or any sort of pensioner (OAP/DSP) - provided the bluecoat actually bothers to pull you up.

Otherwise, not sure what the protocol is - whether they frogmarch you to an office or ticketwindow to pay the difference on an upgrade to Adult or what.

It'd have to be used by a child, full-time tertiary student or any sort of pensioner (OAP/DSP) - provided the bluecoat actually bothers to pull you up.

Otherwise, not sure what the protocol is - whether they frogmarch you to an office or ticketwindow to pay the difference on an upgrade to Adult or what.

If it's still for sale I'll take it, got a concessioncard.

Yes I'm a Cats fan, but a fair-minded one whose been waiting 44 years for this chance.

I've been going to the footy as a full time student for more than four years and I've never been asked for ID once, in Adelaide or Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been going to the footy as a full time student for more than four years and I've never been asked for ID once, in Adelaide or Melbourne.

Lucky - whenever I put my c-tickets (either ST or matchday) in at AAMI the orange light always comes on and the redcoat always asks to see my Flinders plastic.

Do you have an honest face? ;)

Is it still available?

i'd pay like $30.
im an essendon supporter, but i can't stand geelong.
and ever since essendon didnt make finals ive been wanting port to win the flag.
is that worth a sell? :D

Lucky - whenever I put my c-tickets (either ST or matchday) in at AAMI the orange light always comes on and the redcoat always asks to see my Flinders plastic.

Do you have an honest face? ;)

I must!

What are you studying?

Remove this Banner Ad

I have 1 spare concession ticket to the GF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back