I honestly hope we dont win another game...

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dice Man said:
There will be no Priority Picks this year, no matter how crap the Wimpy Hill boys are.

Yeah we cant tank like Richmond in 2004. Was it worth it? How is Tambling going? He has had more hammys then Essendon combinesd(and thats a lot of hammys!)

Bad bad bad.

Forget about draft picks for a minute and just imagine what this is doing for the attitude of our current young crop. It cant be good to lose every week.

Draft picks are the last thing on my mind at the moment.

This is why i don't like this "finish last and you get rewarded" concept. It promotes this kind of attitude. Look at Collingwood last year!

Tanking games for the benefit of priority draft picks should be outlawed by the AFL.

I honestly hope you don't win another ganes for the next 2 years.:eek:
You Carlton people are pathetic.:eek:

Merging or relocating is too good for your club, you should just fold.:eek:

Diego said:
This is why i don't like this "finish last and you get rewarded" concept. It promotes this kind of attitude. Look at Collingwood last year!

I agree with this. The whole essence of sport is trying to win, and there should be no disincentive to do so. The AFL have done well to tighten up on the priority picks, but more needs to be done. It appears the ignomy of a wooden spoon is not enough.

DDC City West said:
I honestly hope you don't win another ganes for the next 2 years.:eek:
You Carlton people are pathetic.:eek:

Merging or relocating is too good for your club, you should just fold.:eek:
Casey
BigFooty Member
Other Teams: Essendon

Grimreepah said:
I agree with this. The whole essence of sport is trying to win, and there should be no disincentive to do so. The AFL have done well to tighten up on the priority picks, but more needs to be done. It appears the ignomy of a wooden spoon is not enough.

Winning the wooden spoon needs to be seen as a shameful thing. After a grand final I hate it when supporters of the wooden spooner claim that they have achieved more than the team that came second. It is a farce.

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly hope we dont win another game...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back