Kooley

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 15, 2003
out west
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
arsenal
Brett Ratten was pumping up Chris Judd during the week telling the world that Judd was in career best form.

Lets get a few things straight Brett:

1. For a start Judd isn't as good as he was at the Eagles

2. Even if Judd is in career best form is there a need for Ratten to make such an issue of it before such a big game??

It's little wonder we rely too heavily on certain individuals at Carlton!!

everytime we get positive news we struggle!!

maybe the players read this and believe all the hype!

but i knew we were in trouble when Gibbo kicked it out to the man on the mark and a goal resulted.....thats when i thought we are going to have a dirty day!!

Every time we have a good win we get pantsed the next week. We fumbled a win against Brisbane... The foot goes on and off the accelerator.
Knew we were in trouble at 1/2 time of Collingwood game after we just played an awful quarter of footy against their zone/flooding tactics.

This concern got worse after watch ing the replay when i got home and seen the on ground interviews with Judd and Betts and thought to myself that they appear content and actually thought we played well against an undermanned Collingwood side, not surprising that both were terrible this week.

Brett Ratten put the exclamation point on it with his form during the week spruiking of about Judd etc, and then performed poorly himself on the day.

I knew we were in strife when Gibbs kicked it out straight to Kurt Tippett who dobbed an very easy goal to set up Adelaide's first quarter which cost us dearly.

Yep, someone give Judd and Ratten a smack around the head. Judd hasn't ever had to handle any pressure in his career - has flown under the radar to date and here Ratts is announcing to the footy world that he's half decent. Knowing Judd, he probably wallpapered his entire house with that article, overjoyed at finally having a bit of praise addressed his way.

:rolleyes:

I knew we were in strife when the final siren went and we were 44 points behind. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, someone give Judd and Ratten a smack around the head. Judd hasn't ever had to handle any pressure in his career - has flown under the radar to date and here Ratts is announcing to the footy world that he's half decent. Knowing Judd, he probably wallpapered his entire house with that article, overjoyed at finally having a bit of praise addressed his way.

:rolleyes:

I knew we were in strife when the final siren went and we were 44 points behind. :(

We use to come back from 44 points down.

-when JR was named
-when we flooded with the breeze
-when Ratts had no idea what to do against sydney
-when Bryce Gibbs read James Hirds "fab four" article and then promptly began writing his brownlow medal speech
-when fev lifted his alcohol ban 2 years ago
- when Ratten started to defend Fev at every opportunity signalling that he is scared of him and effectively giving him a green light to compete with cousins as the biggest party boy in the history of the game
- when I saw that stupid slogan (Ratts wants to bring back some arrogance, but surely a 10 win season doesn't warrant)
-When Grigg missed rd 1 and hasn't had the massive break out year that he should be having after great form at the end of last year

When Wayne Hughes didn't draft Cyril Rioli and Stewart Dew with picks one and 36 in the 2007 draft.

What was Hughes thinking?

Kreuzer and Browne would have played in a flag if Ratten had a game plan.
Don't knock Kreuzer he will the best player in the club and the only real player who wasn't born with a Silver Spoon with a few others in the team.I knew the guy would be good when i read he likes to work with his hands unlike some of these Silver Spoons geeks.

So you guys figured out where you are going yet?? To make a statement such as WE ARE COMING!....you need to know where you are going.

Surely now the slogan must be changed

WE THOUGHT WE WERE COMING.

We'll get our forwardline back over the next couple of weeks.. Cloke Rocca Medhurst Didak Thomas McCarthy Rusling.. and we'll be coming while you'll be going :thumbsu:
McCarthy and Rusling? :eek:

Is that you Mick?

Rusling is a shit brick and injured again.

You couldn't beat us with Rocca, Cloke, Medhurst, Didak and Thomas. :)

So you guys figured out where you are going yet?? To make a statement such as WE ARE COMING!....you need to know where you are going.

Surely now the slogan must be changed

WE THOUGHT WE WERE COMING.
A newbie after two years? I suggest you switch back to your real account and try this one again.

Remove this Banner Ad

I knew we were in strife when..........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back