I sense an upset Saturday Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Both of the Melbourne wins have been against two sides who are collectively 0-8...

The red & blue balloons will be popped in a big way on Saturday Night and the brief talk of 'finals' will again be a distant memory...

Brisbane by 48.

The Dees will get a good measure of where they are this week, it won't be a smashing, they have some talent running around, but we'll see where they stand at 10pm on Saturday.

Melbourne have bet the only two teams without a win? If betting were open i would be very comfortable not knowing the teams and betting 100% of my bank on brisbane.

NEWSFLASH: Melbourne got ROBBED by Collingwood by 1 point, two weeks ago. On the day they were missing Sylvia, Morton, Jurrah, Wonaeamirri, Garland and Watts. Sylvia is clearly our best player as evidenced by him smashing the game apart last week in his first run back.

but yeah everyone go ahead and conveniently dismiss that, why should that be important?

oh and its only shytemound, but did anyone catch our 8 GOAL TO NONE 3rd quarter last week? Rubbish sides just don't do that no matter how putrid their opponent is

Brisbane will win with ease.

LOL @ at all the Melbourne supporters around here getting their tails up and talking themselves up after a win against a totally out of form, injury depleted Adelaide (in Melbourne) and Richmond who will finish last and fielded the youngest team ever since 1993.

Melbourne are long odds, so maybe Fev will throw down a 100 large and chuck the game if Browny isn't there to stop him :p

Still think Brisbane's depth more than covers Melbourne, not saying it will be a blow out but I think Brisbane will be comfortable all night.

No Jonathan Brown, no Brisbane Lions?

Sorry, being a Saints supporter I couldn't resist ;)

dee-lusional

when a team is starved of success for so long its easy to get carried away. i wish melbourne all the best but youre a few years away yet

Exactly... I remember many of my fellow Carlton fans getting ****y and carried away with our form back in 2007 after we'd won 2 games in a row for the first time in yonks...
We all ventured in our tens of thousands to the Dome on a cold Friday night to play a Franklinless Hawks team.. Expectations (delusions) were high...
We were soon smacked back down to reality following a 100 point belting...
I'm not saying the Dees will get belted by 100 points, but even if the Brown Dog doesnt play, if you take your Red and Blue glasses off, you'll see that realistically the chances of Melbourne winning are seriously next to 0...

NEWSFLASH: Melbourne got ROBBED by Collingwood by 1 point, two weeks ago. On the day they were missing Sylvia, Morton, Jurrah, Wonaeamirri, Garland and Watts. Sylvia is clearly our best player as evidenced by him smashing the game apart last week in his first run back.

but yeah everyone go ahead and conveniently dismiss that, why should that be important?

oh and its only shytemound, but did anyone catch our 8 GOAL TO NONE 3rd quarter last week? Rubbish sides just don't do that no matter how putrid their opponent is

Jesus mate stop talking the dees up mate its too early. Trust me mate you will only look like an idiot if they turn around and lose the next 10 games. Just sit back and be humble and enjoy a bit of success. You are on a hiding to nothing posting that coz no one rates the dees.
I can only see maybe 5 games that you might be capable of winning for the rest of the year. But you never know.

guys, please keep it in your pants, our chances of winning are very slim at best, be happy with a respectable performance and a loss within 4-5 goals.

If Melbourne win its a rigged match and both clubs should be charged and thrown out of the competition.
Lions will win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne play man on man footy & I think our stronger bodies should account for them.
Brown or no Brown, 5+ goal win.

Black did not play last week. We comprehensively beat the dogs in pretty much every area of the game, generating about 30 more inside 50's, and 17 more scoring shots.

Brown also has a poor game by his standards.

Your hot form consists of beating two winless sides.

I don't think there's much basis to suggest you've got a great chance of taking home the 4 points this Saturday.

Why you bringing up the Melbourne game :confused:

The OP touch a nerve, sure sounds like it.

Melbourne by 10 in an upset.

LOL @ at all the Melbourne supporters around here getting their tails up and talking themselves up after a win against a totally out of form, injury depleted Adelaide (in Melbourne) and Richmond who will finish last and fielded the youngest team ever since 1993.

LOL @ Richmond supporters still making every excuse under the sun for being so crap, just a side full of blundered first round picks.

Could only be good for the game!.
Starve Fev and youre in with a shot.
Go Dees:thumbsu:

LOL @ Richmond supporters still making every excuse under the sun for being so crap, just a side full of blundered first round picks.

How is it an excuse? First year under DH and he's blooding a number of kids. Facts were the team fielded vs Melbourne was the youngest since 1993.

Shows the intelligence of you to be calling about 13 kids under 20 games experience all "blundered first round picks".

I can sense one too - I just hope that I there is not two. Let's not rememeber the so called media premership favourites - The Doggies are setting in the top 8 by only 4 % - who is behind them that is right Melbourne.

I hope Freo and Melb can finish in the top 8 this year - I feel for you guys we sainters have been there before - you just have to wait for the ferels to start on you when you do become succusful and start winning.

Good luck to melbourne

I can sense one too - I just hope that I there is not two. Let's not rememeber the so called media premership favourites - The Doggies are setting in the top 8 by only 4 % - who is behind them that is right Melbourne.

I hope Freo and Melb can finish in the top 8 this year - I feel for you guys we sainters have been there before - you just have to wait for the ferels to start on you when you do become succusful and start winning.

Good luck to melbourne

So you feel for Carlton supporters too, right? ;)

LOL at you, i posted about 3 posts before you a reminder about the Collingwood game, just go ahead and ignore that again

8 goals to zip in a quarter your pathetic rabble, 40 goals down at the moment, 2 finals appearances in 27 years

LOLLOLOL all really funny stuff I can see you are enjoying it

Jesus mate stop talking the dees up mate its too early. Trust me mate you will only look like an idiot if they turn around and lose the next 10 games. Just sit back and be humble and enjoy a bit of success. You are on a hiding to nothing posting that coz no one rates the dees.
I can only see maybe 5 games that you might be capable of winning for the rest of the year. But you never know.

about 10 blokes in the thread have gone 'all theyve done is beat crows and tigers blah blah' when there was clearly a match in round 2 that was of big importance

gives me the turds

5 games? we should be on 3 now, we will smash the Eagles at the G and North also, then we play port in darwin, we will be on 5 wins + the collingwood robbery after 9 rounds. If that's fanciful you are the one who needs a reality check

LOL at you, i posted about 3 posts before you a reminder about the Collingwood game, just go ahead and ignore that again

Yep, well let's see how you go against an injury depleted Brisbane before you get ahead of yourself.

I deleted the rest of your childish remarks in your post.

Remove this Banner Ad

I sense an upset Saturday Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back