Think Tank I will follow Yarran

Remove this Banner Ad

**** Carlton. Losing Yarran was it for me!!!!

I used to follow the Tuggers as a kid so when I figure out how to change my team u fools will have your best poster ever. :D :D :D

Also can one of u nerds tell me how to piss off Gibbs from the username

Nobody likes a turn coat. Just look at Dockers supporters.

At least it's a minor improvement in judgement. First masterstroke acquiring from Carlton a slow midfielder who couldn't hit a target by hand or foot. And still can't. Then a ruckman who can't mark, can't kick and can't handball. THe last two admittedly not as important as they might sound, because the fella hardly ever has the ball in his hands anyway.

So, a peaheart who likes soft possessions handed to him by somebody who's not scared of the coalface is some kind of improvement. At least he hit's a target now and then.

Poor old Tuggers. So deeply ingrained is the culture of failure, they can't even succeed at exers.
Are we expected to eat up all that shit you just dribbled and if so can I borrow that new wooden spoon of yours?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant I just be a princess & swap teams? I think I like Norf this week :thumbsu:

Stay strong buddy, dont think Carlton will miss your "support"

ROFL dont care what u do. U dont follow a real team. Indian Pacific Limited is your real name ROFL

WTF is that? Some mine were you mine monkeys all dig up dirt for coal and iron for us in the east? :D :D :D

Do they have any left?, they seemed to be jumping off like the titanic is sinking and i don't blame them....:$
ROFL dont care what u do. U dont follow a real team. Indian Pacific Limited is your real name ROFL

WTF is that? Some mine were you mine monkeys all dig up dirt for coal and iron for us in the east? :D :D :D

Get a room guys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank I will follow Yarran

Remove this Banner Ad

Back