Iconic movies - school me!

Remove this Banner Ad

Underrated Clint Eastwood movie - Thunderbolt and Lightfoot

also worth watching is Manhunter from the 80s. First movie with Hannibal Lecter character, and IMO a better, more sinister(less OTT) performance. He's not the main character here. Michael Mann directed so you know it has great music. Iconic climatic scene with In-a-gadda-da-vita. :thumbsu:

One of my faves already 😊
inglorious basterds grat-zee GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have said I'm not much of a :sparkles:courtroom drama :sparkles: girlie BUT I said that about action movies and look at me now! I'll try The Firm. I've committed to watching Indiana Jones next though :nailpolish:

you don't see inside a courtroom in the Firm

only watch the first 3 Indy Movies, wouldn't bother with the last 2

I just got the 4K of this and watching it this evening

images

It's up there with Misery and Shawshank for best Stephen King movie adaptation, and its honestly better than the book (which was also pretty damn good)

Definitely not really one to watch with the kids but a good date night flick with the hubby I reckon.

Quintessential early 80s in fact.

images

It's up there with Misery and Shawshank for best Stephen King movie adaptation, and its honestly better than the book (which was also pretty damn good)

Definitely not really one to watch with the kids but a good date night flick with the hubby I reckon.

I’m a huge SK fan. Maybe even give Pet Sematary a look too for those who haven’t seen it.

images

Is it scary? I'm a pussycat.

Cher makes some really good films too

Moonstruck
Suspect
Mask - I havent seen this for a while but very good film. She’s a great actress. These are my favs.

Steel Magnolias - great cast and film

The Outsiders - terrific!!!
And another great cast and film.

It’s a comedy horror type but for those interested - The Lost Boys

Remove this Banner Ad

Iconic movies - school me!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back