IF North defeat Sydney..

Remove this Banner Ad

Gillo was having a whinge last week about how both PF are in Perth. And then told freo supporters that the AFL are going to move their PF to the MCG because 'it isn't fair'. They guy is a massive, massive flog.

They're both massive flogs and a pair of campaigners.

Demondavey is refusing to read or accept any criticism or counter arguments to his argument as is acting like a politician. He's made his mind up that North are going to win, so don't confuse him with facts or stats that contradict him.

As for Gillos statement, it's typical of a Vic having a whinge. Imagine if both the Crows and Sydney won this week - there'd be no Vic teams in either PF, ensuring we have a non-Victorian PF and GF and non-Vic premier. Where's the quote where he has a whinge about it? I wanna see it for the lolz.

Demondavey is refusing to read or accept any criticism or counter arguments to his argument as is acting like a politician. He's made his mind up that North are going to win, so don't confuse him with facts or stats that contradict him.

As for Gillos statement, it's typical of a Vic having a whinge. Imagine if both the Crows and Sydney won this week - there'd be no Vic teams in either PF, ensuring we have a non-Victorian PF and GF and non-Vic premier. Where's the quote where he has a whinge about it? I wanna see it for the lolz.
Don't have the exact quote on me. He started off by saying how his school friends heard a rumour that one or both PFs would be moved to the MCG. Gillo added on that it wasn't fair that both were outside of Melbourne and told some freo fan who was showing him up on here that they would move their PF to the MCG. massive lols

Lets hope the weather is fine next weekend, so the Eagles supporters have no excuses.

We know how much they sooked it up after we beat them in Tassie earlier in the year when there was a little bit of wind about.
No, you want the weather to be bad, I'd back North in more than 50/50 in poor conditions in the west.

I have endured realms of counter arguments to my original comments and am more than versed across all the debate and defence to the West Coast Eagles. This thread was started, because in spite of this predicted West Coast defence by myself, I believe, and as stated, that North Melbourne are a really good chance to defeat West Coast.

Understanding why West Coast is so strong and running in as favourites is obvious, it's the ability to make a bold prediction about an underdog, North Melbourne, that has made my thread so popular, and successfully encouraged debate, opinion, argument, and interest for the last 48 hours.

Some posters have disagreed with me, predictable, others have respected my arguments and other posters contributions, hence making this thread very interesting.

I give North a good chance to win based on the case they present, but, as with all predictions, there is the risk of falling short, and I accept that.

;)

I have endured realms of counter arguments to my original comments and am more than versed across all the debate and defence to the West Coast Eagles. This thread was started, because in spite of this predicted West Coast defence by myself, I believe, and as stated, that North Melbourne are a really good chance to defeat West Coast.

Understanding why West Coast is so strong and running in as favourites is obvious, it's the ability to make a bold prediction about an underdog, North Melbourne, that has made my thread so popular, and successfully encouraged debate, opinion, argument, and interest for the last 48 hours.

Some posters have disagreed with me, predictable, others have respected my arguments and other posters contributions, hence making this thread very interesting.

I give North a good chance to win based on the case they present, but, as with all predictions, there is the risk of falling short, and I accept that.

;)

I will pay you this one, if only this one.;)

Personally i don't mind being underrated by teams who rate their team over ours. All teams supporters do the same thing. But in the last two weeks we have been berated by opposition fans saying we have "no chance at all" of winning and both times we have battled our way to a win albeit through somewhat sloppy and unconvincing Footy. A win is a win and that's all that matters at this stage of the season, doesn't really matter if it's a "bad win".

Definitely a tough ask this week, but we aren't out of it due to the simple fact that we are still playing. A team of b graders with a few a's that all do their job can still beat a team with several elite players. It usually comes down to the performance of the bottom 6 of the 22 making the difference. Top end class only matters when the rest of the team does their job.

In saying this... i was nervous for this game the morning after beating syd, because who really knows if we will show up to play? I have more confidence in my mob at this stage then i did last year, underestimate finals experience at your own peril. Should be a cracker of a game nonetheless, north don't really fear subi as we have had recent success there.

I'll cyas at the game eagles, please dont bash me for wearing my colours ;) i don't mind a booing but i rarely appreciate being bashed hahaha.

P.S. train rides after a game when you win in perth are "NO FUN WHATSOEVER"... somewhat ****ing scary actually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could argue that the Eagles are under more pressure and have a lot more to lose. Preliminary final at home, just beaten Hawthorn, wouldn't want to fail....

How do they have any more to lose than us? The result of either team losing is that they won't be going to the Grand Final and their season is done.

I hope the WCE players are reading some of this and feel like it will be a walk in the park.
Keep on underestimating us and you'll get your pants pulled down :)
Fortunately Bigfooty posters aren't the ones playing a game of football so I don't think the 'cockiness' on these boards will affect the players...

I hope the WCE players are reading some of this and feel like it will be a walk in the park.
Keep on underestimating us and you'll get your pants pulled down :)
You think we have our eyes on the GF? Simmo would be drilling into the boys' minds how big of an opportunity this is. And do you think most of the squad who were fisted in a PF few years ago against the cats could have forgotten that also?

Fortunately Bigfooty posters aren't the ones playing a game of football so I don't think the 'cockiness' on these boards will affect the players...

Well the cockiness will be there on radio, in the papers & media all week.
All media personalities will give us no chance and that may enter the minds of the players.

You think we have our eyes on the GF? Simmo would be drilling into the boys' minds how big of an opportunity this is. And do you think most of the squad who were fisted in a PF few years ago against the cats could have forgotten that also?

Yes well i'm sure Simmo would know you never write off North Melbourne.
Hope it's a ripper of a match and that if you do win that we make you earn it.

Remove this Banner Ad

IF North defeat Sydney..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back