If Only . . .

Remove this Banner Ad

No what happens in the rest of his mine and your lives....There is one thing that Trent cotchin will never be. A number One Draft Pick. Vickery/Cotchin v Yarran/Kruezer we all know the best combo.

If Only Cotchin had a full preseason last year... according to Richmond BF posters he would have won the Brownlow/MVP/Rising Star and also Coleman and Dragged his team single handedly into a GF where he would have clearly won the Norm Smith, to cap it off he probably would have be Annointed Sir Trent Cotchin by the Queen.

No what happens in the rest of his mine and your lives....There is one thing that Trent cotchin will never be. A number One Draft Pick. Vickery/Cotchin v Yarran/Kruezer we all know the best combo.

If Only Cotchin had a full preseason last year... according to Richmond BF posters he would have won the Brownlow/MVP/Rising Star and also Coleman and Dragged his team single handedly into a GF where he would have clearly won the Norm Smith, to cap it off he probably would have be Annointed Sir Trent Cotchin by the Queen.

Vickery/Cotchin....that one

Instead he only became God.

If only JON played a different sport.

If only...

Josh Francou/Matthew Primus/Warren Tredrea weren't injury prone.

Justin Westhoff was 15 kg heavier and stronger.

Brett Ebert was 6'4"

Bickley hadn't smashed Wakelin's face to end his season in 2003.

Yeah we do, Vickery/Cotchin. :thumbsu::)

If Only Richmond could crack the 8. What is it 3 of the last 28.. Ha gets me everytime
If only Carlton fans realised that they are a fair way behind Richmond on every line:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only I ...

was 6'2
had the endurance of ben cousins
the speed of Wojincski
the shimmy of ablett jnr
could kick like buckley
could handball like Deisel
could Mark like Ablett Snr
Was 17 years old

I would be an outstanding prospect.

If only the stupid SA government would demolish AAMI, and build a decent new stadium in the Adelaide CBD.

AAMI Stadium - The embaressment of South Australia

Yeah we do, Vickery/Cotchin. :thumbsu::)

The Difference between Kreuzer and Vickery is FAR greater than the difference between Cotchin and Yarran.

Yarran has been rated by many experts as the best talent in this years crop. This Draft was also supposedly far stronger thatn last years. I would say that Kreuzer would go 3-4 in this draft just gone and cotchin 4-5. Where as id Expect Yarran would probably have gone 2-3 And vickery 4-5.
Remember Deboer was a certain 2nd rounder last year, this year Rookie list pick 19. Cotchins are a dime a dozen, Kreuzers are Special.

Remove this Banner Ad

If Only . . .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back