If the Pies season is over?

Remove this Banner Ad

But if geelong are worse than freo and Norf but hawthorn are worse than Geelong then does that mean Collingwood, hawf and Geelong are all worse than Norf :confused:

Norf = 2012 premiers :confused:

Understandably Geelong have given up

They don't have the heart or will to continue playing good football. They know it's going to be hard for Bartel and Duckwood to carry C graders like Chapman, Enright and co. Scarlett cutting loose and being suspended showed their intentions from the very start

But the Cats beat Hawthorn who beat the Pies so Collingwood must be really, really shit.

And Carlscum and the Pies will wipe the floor with Essenshit, I guess thats why you decided to get carded :eek:

And you'll be gone half way through the year.

Well said.Cant wait to smash the scum in round 15.enjoy carlscum.You wont even make the grand final :eek:.And ill bump all these threads about carlton being premiership contenders and have major lulz in september at your expense.:thumbsu::thumbsu:Cant wait. Thanks in advance.

Well said.Cant wait to smash the scum in round 15.enjoy carlscum.You wont even make the grand final :eek:.And ill bump all these threads about carlton being premiership contenders and have major lulz in september at your expense.:thumbsu::thumbsu:Cant wait. Thanks in advance.

Oh poor little baby still a bit hurt huh lol :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh poor little baby still a bit hurt huh lol :D

hurt about what??The fact that collingwoods last premiership was just 18 months ago.:thumbsu::D nice try tho bruz lol

svSP_GFINAL-620x0.jpg

Keep praying if it makes you feel better.
I don't pray and am actually being serious.

One only has to look at the way Eagles are smashing teams while in cruise control, you're achieving similar results while busting a gut.
You won't be able to sustain it.

hurt about what??The fact that collingwoods last premiership was just 18 months ago.:thumbsu::D nice try tho bruz lol

svSP_GFINAL-620x0.jpg
if only you hadn't got rid of the old fella you might have seen these scenes again

I don't pray and am actually being serious.

One only has to look at the way Eagles are smashing teams while in cruise control, you're achieving similar results while busting a gut.
You won't be able to sustain it.

The Eagles have played the three worst teams in the comp. Open your other eye.

We, on the other hand, demolished the best team of the last two years in a canter without our full team on the park.

The Eagles have played the three worst teams in the comp. Open your other eye.

We, on the other hand, demolished the best team of the last two years in a canter without our full team on the park.
Bwahahahaha, stop embarrassing yourself, you're better than that :eek:

I am afraid for Collingwood supporters that their team might have been overshadowed once again by a team that is greater. In 02/03, collingwood had a premiership winning team but was pipped by brisbane just. In 2010 collingwood appeared to have turned the table on geebung but had the table turned on them in 2011. In 2012, you think its final the time for wobbles to dominate but not to be, change of coach, gameplan, losing 3 key players, losing engine room captain. Collingwood is being overshadowed by carlton and hawrthorn. And when tanker and horks r gone north will overtake wobbles again.

2 flags in 50 years huh hope u frame that photo. Sad just sad :eek:

This old chestnut really who gives a shit we have 15 you have 16 your last flag was 17 years ago I know what I would rather your now flag favs so you should get a nice little gap on us this year so when we have a full team next year and a nice early draft pick we will be ready to take one back

Your up now Blues don't choke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back