If you could have one

Remove this Banner Ad

player from another side to slot into the Richmond list without having to give up anything, who would it be?
I am very interested to read the responses.
This was done a year ago (perhaps?) and my answer was Sandilands.
I reckon I would still choose him. Of course age is not on his side for us as a rebuilding list.
Thoughts?

I remember this debate from last year, and all the love for NicNat, with Sandi's age being an issue for me and others.

I chose Naitanui then and I still will, but I think Harry Taylor or Frawley would fit into our backline very, very nicely.

If I was to say who would improve us into a genuine finals team I would say Cox or Sandilands possibly Pavlich to CHB or Franklin at CHF

But the players I would love to see running around in a Tigers jumper because they are some of my favourite non tigers would be D.Swallow, Natanui, Fyfe, S.Hill, Murphy, Jack Trengove or Pendlebury.

So many young rucks come from the Rookie list and often different sporting backgrounds like goldstein and smith, ours are really just plodders compared to the athleticism of these and guys like cox, nic nat, Kruezer ect... So I'm sure we have to unearth an amazing one soon. Or at least trade for Zac Clark

Still thinking but i will say not frawley. Great stopper and nice rebounder but I think he makes too many mistakes under pressure.

Natanui.
You get two players; a ruckman that can out leap Sandilands and when the ball hits the ground he adds to your midfield. He can be dangerous up forward too.
Give him a year or two more and he'll be unstoppable.

Agree a 100 fold. The league will not have seen anything like him when he gets it right.

At the moment no tank and hangs around a bit instead of getting to dangerous spots.

I cant believe Franklin isnt most peoples first choice. He is the best KPF in the game by so far it isnt funny, yet can still get around the ground like a midfielder at a pretty elite level.

Franklin is my choice then daylight before I can think of anyone else.

If we had Franklin we would be top 4 this year already.
And... that takes us back to the 2004 draft... where we could have taken franklin instead of tambling... and also where we could have taken lecras instead of mcguane...
but i guess it all ended well, if we had taken franklin we wouldn't have gotten cotchin and martin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kreuzer would be massive, his almost like a rover as well getting 20+ possies a game so add him in with martin and cotchin it would be deadly.

Even Harry obrien coming off half back smashing opposition would be nice, we need a hard man back there

Remove this Banner Ad

If you could have one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back