If you could take one player from Richmond's list.....

Remove this Banner Ad

not to many people wanting tuck.hes tough, crashes into packs, improved disposal, very good kick on goal outside 50. and my favourite thing about him his never give up attitude, no matter haw much were loseing or winning he will play his hardest and throw his body into a pack as if it was a grand final.

Deledio would just about be the icing on the cake for our emerging midfield

Future Dons middle (w/ Deledio)

R: Laycock/Bellchambers Lonergan Stanton
C: Prismall Myers Deledio

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone thinking they'd take cotchin over deledio is insane.

Cotchin looks like a good player in the making, but its completely up in the air as to how good he'll be. no one knows if he will kick on, and become elite. a lot of water under the bridge between now and then... its a matter of not being decent and servicable but will he become a gun? no one knows.

deledio is already top shelf.

Being a Tigers supporter I tend to think that the one person who I would not like to be without and will go unnoticed for the Tigers is Daniel Jackson.
Easy to get on Cotchin, Deledio, Foley etc, but tend to think that Daniel Jackson is growing into a real hard at it, straight line player, something the Tigers have lacked for years.

Cotchin looks like a good player in the making, but its completely up in the air as to how good he'll be. no one knows if he will kick on, and become elite. a lot of water under the bridge between now and then... its a matter of not being decent and servicable but will he become a gun? no one knows.

Correct weight

Deledio will soon be in the top ten midfielders in the competition (by the end of this year IMO), Cotchin whilst promising still has a long way to go.

Yeah, when I asked the question I thought it would be Lids in a canter, as he's a proven player who's still young. Cotchin seems to be the popular choice though.

Being a Tigers supporter I tend to think that the one person who I would not like to be without and will go unnoticed for the Tigers is Daniel Jackson.
Easy to get on Cotchin, Deledio, Foley etc, but tend to think that Daniel Jackson is growing into a real hard at it, straight line player, something the Tigers have lacked for years.
he may sway some people decision by the end of the year. he is having a massive pre season.

99% of this site mustn't have even seen him play with all the hype around here. Sure he looks like he has potential but he has done SFA at the minute.

It goes Deledio then Foley for me. If Cotchin ends up better then great, but right now it's only a reality in Tiger fans wet dreams.

Remove this Banner Ad

If you could take one player from Richmond's list.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back