If you could take one player from Richmond's list.....

Remove this Banner Ad

im sure essendon would not mind him. he may not be the best player but he is a work horse. and aq bloody good kick from 50m+.
What relevance has he got to this thread? Not one opposition supporter would pick Jackson and many would not have heard of him. Big chance of being delisted. Very mediocre player.

What relevance has he got to this thread? Not one opposition supporter would pick Jackson and many would not have heard of him. Big chance of being delisted. Very mediocre player.

The tin-arsed goal he kicked against your mob a couple of years back is still his career highlight.

Deledio thanks. Has all the goods. Can run, kick, is a very good overhead mark and seems to have that special something. Can play most positions too.

The relevance he has to do with this thread is my opion you clown.

Big chance of being delisted........no doubt you know your football.

He would walk straight into your line up at the bombers..

He's in the same mould as Mark and Jason Johnson, but then again I guess they were only very mediocre players for you..

The relevance he has to do with this thread is my opion you clown.

Big chance of being delisted........no doubt you know your football.

He would walk straight into your line up at the bombers..

He's in the same mould as Mark and Jason Johnson, but then again I guess they were only very mediocre players for you..

Lol, if he is Richmond's best 22 I think I've overrated your side.

Richo for 3 reasons...

1. No reason he couldn't be playing till he's 40. He's a super athlete so he's still a long term prospect! haha

2. For team morale! Everyone would get a huge boost knowing you got Richo to kick to!

3. I wouldn't want to leach any of Richmonds youth, they deserve some time in the sun!

Richo for 3 reasons...

1. No reason he couldn't be playing till he's 40. He's a super athlete so he's still a long term prospect! haha

2. For team morale! Everyone would get a huge boost knowing you got Richo to kick to!

3. I wouldn't want to leach any of Richmonds youth, they deserve some time in the sun!
no,no,no how about we give you, JON if you really care about the tigers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rubbish. Diesel used to give out plenty, but a helluva lot of that was in reaction to the treatment he received from opposition scraggers.

Diesel is one player that absolutely dominate in any era.

Sorry to get off topic but I don't think Diesel would make in todays game mainly becuase I think he'd be lucky to be picked up by a TAC side. Most of these teams (well at least the Northern Knights) base selection of squads on metrics such as height and test results for endurance etc. Diesel would not impress in any of these tests!

Remove this Banner Ad

If you could take one player from Richmond's list.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back