If you wear high-vis clothing to work, you're a cretin

Remove this Banner Ad

So op spends a few hours grooming the young apprentice. Once the work is completed op then propositions said apprentice to a game of hide the pickle. Apprentice promptly tells the 48 percenter to GAGF. So instead of having his hairy donut glazed, as op was hoping for, op is slapped with $750 invoice.

Op feels deep offend. Jumps on BF to voice his disgust at his service, or lack there of.

Was a tradie for 20 years,best days are when you go to a house and you can see the people have tons of money but no idea.Make the job sound over complicated and charge an extra 25% on top,hit on the lady of the house and head home.

"I'm jealous of the success that these people have worked hard for, so I'm going to steal money from them coz they didn't spend four years getting a certificate to change a light bulb!"

Only in the mind of a sweaty fat tradie cretin does stealing sound like appropriate behaviour. I hope whichever of Holden/Ford you don't support wins Bathurst and the pig on a spit you rented turns out dry and ruins your day, tubby.

"I'm jealous of the success that these people have worked hard for, so I'm going to steal money from them coz they didn't spend four years getting a certificate to change a light bulb!"

Only in the mind of a sweaty fat tradie cretin does stealing sound like appropriate behaviour. I hope whichever of Holden/Ford you don't support wins Bathurst and the pig on a spit you rented turns out dry and ruins your day, tubby.

You're making it out like the guy took a shit on your dining table and charged you an excrement fee.

I earned more being a builder than i do now being in senior management. And your attitude is the exact reason why we would charge certain people more than the job is worth. Bathurst doesn't interest me,Landcruisers are more my style. I would rather be out in one of my boats getting a bj from your wife than watching bogans drive cars :D

I earned more being a builder than i do now being in senior management. And your attitude is the exact reason why we would charge certain people more than the job is worth. Bathurst doesn't interest me,Landcruisers are more my style. I would rather be out in one of my boats getting a bj from your wife than watching bogans drive cars :D

Lol "one of my boats"

Chip on the shoulder not only causes you to rationalise stealing, but brag about your shitty toys and fantasise about sleeping with other men's wives.

Let's be honest, the last time you had consensual sex you paid for it.

BTW, you've got a dried tomato sauce stain on your gunt.

Let me guess. You are living off your rich dad by taking anything your whore mother doesn't get her hands on first, looking down on all the 'plebs' who have to work for a living while you are 42, living at home playing xbox and making shit freds all day...

Let me guess. You are living off your rich dad by taking anything your whore mother doesn't get her hands on first, looking down on all the 'plebs' who have to work for a living while you are 42, living at home playing xbox and making shit freds all day...

Lol guess who's banging Alberton Bloke. :$

Was a tradie for 20 years,best days are when you go to a house and you can see the people have tons of money but no idea.Make the job sound over complicated and charge an extra 25% on top,hit on the lady of the house and head home.
Without people like you, Today Tonight and ACA wouldn't have any stories to run or an audience to show them to.
resizer.aspx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without people like you, Today Tonight and ACA wouldn't have any stories to run or an audience to show them to.
resizer.aspx

I imagine AlbertonBloke sitting on his recliner, swilling a Carlton Midstrength (he's on a health kick) whilst watching ACA when one of his 11 children come to ask for help with their homework only for him to shoo them away coz "I'm watching the news".

Lol "one of my boats"

Chip on the shoulder not only causes you to rationalise stealing, but brag about your shitty toys and fantasise about sleeping with other men's wives.

My mrs is just happy she isn't married to her cousin,who can't even change a light fitting while she is stuck on some boring island :D

My mrs is just happy she isn't married to her cousin,who can't even change a light fitting while she is stuck on some boring island :D

She must be stoked that her tubby husband spends his days making up stories about other blokes wives then.

Lol at how insecure you are.

Lol "one of my boats"

Duh. Keeping the missus in the latest leopard skin tights isn't cheap.

The other week a lady rang me about working on her house. I said I'm pretty busy but I might be able to fit you in in about 4 weeks, after a week i rang her back and said sorry I cant fit it in.
She said " you've been a great help haven't you? You're a ****in good bloke hey?" And hung up. I thought what a lovely compliment thanks. I love it when people are so nice like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

If you wear high-vis clothing to work, you're a cretin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back