If you wear high-vis clothing to work, you're a cretin

Remove this Banner Ad

His next whinge will be when a trans woman leaves a franger in his ring, and he still gets charged seven fifty whether it's one or two of them banging him.

Is that what happened to you on your last holiday to Patong with all of the other fat pasty Aussie bogans?
My sister gets so pissed off that as an architect she doesn't get close to what me and my brother earn as tradies. We both work when we want to and quite often decide to go on fishing trips because money is far to easy to come by from people exactly like the OP.

I dropped out of an engineering degree so i could have this lifestyle of no stress and comfortable living. It's a hard life being a pleb.

I guess being able to suck your own breasts after a hard days doing shitty quality work and eating drive-thru is a silver lining.

Is that what happened to you on your last holiday to Patong with all of the other fat pasty Aussie bogans?

I guess being able to suck your own breasts after a hard days doing shitty quality work and eating drive-thru is a silver lining.

NTTAWWT i guess. I actually enjoy sport too much to be a big'ol'fatty and don't eat much junk food. Do understand that you need to blame someone for your own stupidity so it's ok sweety let it out, everything is gonna be ok.

NTTAWWT i guess. I actually enjoy sport too much to be a big'ol'fatty and don't eat much junk food. Do understand that you need to blame someone for your own stupidity so it's ok sweety let it out, everything is gonna be ok.

I didn't realise making Alaskan Pipelines was considered a sport.

Yum
Cornish-pasty-007.jpg

Cmon im sure you can do better than that

Does it shatter you that I rate your lack of education and above average ability to empty septic tanks as a waste of oxygen? Coz it's certainly appearing like it is.

Don't stress, people like me who finished high school will always need people like you to make sure my shitter pipes are working efficiently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does it shatter you that I rate your lack of education and above average ability to empty septic tanks as a waste of oxygen? Coz it's certainly appearing like it is.

Don't stress, people like me who finished high school will always need people like you to make sure my shitter pipes are working efficiently.

Melt. :)

I did finish high school and was accepted into uni so not sure how thats an insult, also not a plumber, but i definitely wouldn't pay one to work on my house.

I probably earn more than you aswell so i couldn't care less what someone like you thinks about me.

First this:

Then this:

Which makes this:

A load of shit.

Go scrub the faeces out from under your fingernails, you sweaty fat ****.

Someone needs a hug, i can pop around but you won't like my call out fee.

Also what's with hot girls working at road crews now? They're generally holding the stop signs. Are they girlfriends of one of the ditch diggers, earning some extra cash or what?

Almost impossible to get on a road crew unless you know someone. Very much a sheltered workshop. So its quite possibly girlfriends or daughters.

Ease up on him folks. I think maybe the realization that living off 2 minute noodles for 7 years to finish his 4 year long art's degree has hit home. His barista wages aren't going to cover the interest on his hecs bill, much less allow him to eat something other than noodles. beyonblue is only a phone call away my friend, and I'm sure some hi-vis wearer will throw you some change for a public phone, if you beg politely.

Ease up on him folks. I think maybe the realization that living off 2 minute noodles for 7 years to finish his 4 year long art's degree has hit home. His barista wages aren't going to cover the interest on his hecs bill, much less allow him to eat something other than noodles. beyonblue is only a phone call away my friend, and I'm sure some hi-vis wearer will throw you some change for a public phone, if you beg politely.

Hecs debt doesn't have interest and if you don't earn enough you don't pay back any money...

And if you drive a Commodore or Falcon ute too, you deserve to choke on your Jim Beam and coke too you piece of shit.
This campaigner goes alright I reckon.

I had to sell my ute when my first child was born. Turns out you can't strap a baby capsule in the tray.

Sad.

Anyhoo, why are you so upset by ute driving, high vis wearing people? Srs question.

Remove this Banner Ad

If you wear high-vis clothing to work, you're a cretin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back