I'm bored like Iggy Pop

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine being a JoseMourinho client.

"So what's the best interest rate you can recommend for us ?"

"Hang on a sec. I've got five Bigfooty threads open at the moment. My computer can only go so fast."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you don't have the foresight or the brains to buy tickets to a derby weeks in advance.

What was that "meeting" you were waiting for today? For all the important people to sit down and wait for you to start pouring their coffee?
Given no other derby game has gone close to selling out I wrongly assumed the situation would be the same. I didn't take into account the bandwagon GeeWereShit fans.

And you don't have the foresight or the brains to buy tickets to a derby weeks in advance.

What was that "meeting" you were waiting for today? For all the important people to sit down and wait for you to start pouring their coffee?
He does make an excellent chai piccolo

Imagine being a JoseMourinho client.

"So what's the best interest rate you can recommend for us ?"

"Hang on a sec. I've got five Bigfooty threads open at the moment. My computer can only go so fast."
Wow.

Being a Swans fan you would know all about a Bandwagon.

You guys invented it.

We perfected it.
erm, its not your bandwagon if its not your fans. You're actually jumping on our bandwagon.

erm, its not your bandwagon if its not your fans. You're actually jumping on our bandwagon.
Dreaming.

I've never liked you blokes and have always cheered for who ever you played.

We've got fans. So many that poor little DB can't come to the game this weekend.

Which amuses me.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm bored like Iggy Pop

Remove this Banner Ad

Back