I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

last year's EF really hit them hard. so they won one in the minor rounds, meh, let the babies have their bottle. :thumbsu:

The thread about last years final was as bad as us, they quoted they would win, it died in the arse, I read through it, we never bagged them out over it, not like they are doing
Go the thread that has 800 plus comments, and see bombers how your arrogance comes to the surface
We never went on and bagged you out after the loss, they however are.
Prtoves who the flogs really are
here they will hit back with shit that I cant be ****ed with:thumbsu:

Like I said earlier; I'm fond of my liver and don't want you eating it

Mate your sick, Im not like that, Seriously if we can chat footy properly and no insults Im happy for that
lets do that, but please dont make me out to bve hannibal lecture ok
Lol come on I hate essendon you guys hate carlton simple
But dont be saying shitr like that because its messed up

Mate your sick, Im not like that, Seriously if we can chat footy properly and no insults Im happy for that

I'm not meeting you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm here laughing at you.

Mate im laughing right back at ya, we were both prem favourites and look at us both, look not sure what your game is, I dont have a beef with you and yet unless you have been invited or asked to by ess fans fair enough.
But like I said I got no qualms with you
can we talk footy instead
Lets all talk round 5 I dont even know who plays who

[YOUTUBE]MKsohBN60dQ[/YOUTUBE]

Woah woah, that'll teach me for wandering off and making a sandwich. Centi what did you do?!

So Astroboy wants to punch us in the face?

That's a little harsh man, I mean your namesake is Astroboy, you fight for justice, you don't punch random football supporters in the face now do you?

I mean ok I called you some names. I implied you were possibly the dumbest poster on bigfooty. But you may actually be the dumbest AND the most violent poster on bigfooty. But you're called Astroboy.

That's huge irony man. Astroboy was smart and gentle, not dumb and violent. You're actually taking a pretty big dump on my childhood right now with that kind of irony. That makes me kind of glad my team smashed the living hell out of yours. Hey you weren't the guy who was punching women at the footy were you? They were carlton supporters, and you're a violent carlton supporter too.

You punch women and you're called Astroboy? What the hell man. What the hell! :thumbsu:

Woah woah, that'll teach me for wandering off and making a sandwich. Centi what did you do?!
englisg please drop kick
So Astroboy wants to punch us in the face?

That's a little harsh man, I mean your namesake is Astroboy, you fight for justice, you don't punch random football supporters in the face now do you?
But my arch enemy is skunk and he creates his army of goons like the scum essendon, lol
I mean ok I called you some names. I implied you were possibly the dumbest poster on bigfooty. But you may actually be the dumbest AND the most violent poster on bigfooty. But you're called Astroboy.
yes and I retaliated as most normal people would
That's huge irony man. Astroboy was smart and gentle, not dumb and violent. You're actually taking a pretty big dump on my childhood right now with that kind of irony. That makes me kind of glad my team smashed the living hell out of yours. Hey you weren't the guy who was punching women at the footy were you? They were carlton supporters, and you're a violent carlton supporter too.

You punch women and you're called Astroboy? What the hell man. What the hell! :thumbsu:

Honest to god I would never lay a finger on women, far be it I have actually helped build womens refuge houses in 2 locations ones in wangarratta and the others in country town yarrawonga
I believe in supporting women, If I see or hear of carlton fans or any for that matter hitting women, well I dont know what to say other then they are lowerthen cockroaches.
I am gentle and easy going, I take footy too seriously, thats my problem, yes your team smashed mine, they got carried away and too cocky.

what a brave little keyboard warrior you are. :eek:

say that shit to my face and see how far that takes you.

Sorry it took me so long to respond, since reading this I've spent all day cleaning the shit from my pants.

shit%20myself.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back