I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

462.jpg
yes like you ****ing maggot go get ****ed up the arse

Have to laugh at astroboy. Something tells me he's a skinny 22 year old key board warrior with no friends living with his mum.

But seriously he's a big bad brute of a man that takes on 200 people at once. But he's one major phylosiphy in life. No matter how many people he kills, maims or injures he firmly believes violence against women is wrong.

He is so against violence against women that in his spare time (when he's not bashing Essendon supporters and getting kicked out of the MCG) he builds refugee housing for women.
Anyone else finding this funny?

Have to laugh at astroboy. Something tells me he's a skinny 22 year old key board warrior with no friends living with his mum.

But seriously he's a big bad brute of a man that takes on 200 people at once. But he's one major phylosiphy in life. No matter how many people he kills, maims or injures he firmly believes violence against women is wrong.

He is so against violence against women that in his spare time (when he's not bashing Essendon supporters and getting kicked out of the MCG) he builds refugee housing for women.
Anyone else finding this funny?

Delete this post before he reads it and comes over to your house.

collingwood's going to thump you. then i wonder which team is going to be accused of getting ahead of themselves....?

To be honest, i am still trying to work that one out. Considering the Essendon supporters since Saturday haven't come out and declared anything on radio or here, it's definitely a tough one.....Unlike the trumpet blaring flogs at carlSCUM.:thumbsu:

Your players definitely didn't get ahead of themselves, they were just outworked and comprehensively smashed where it mattered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exposed for the soft front running bitches they are.

No wonder their game plan gets exposed deep in September.:eek:

1. The win against Carlton was so enjoyable because we know where we're at.
2. Props to Centy for catalysing an epic DNine-style meltdown.
3. Props to the B13 Carlton posters who again represented themselves with alacrity and aplomb.

It's a great week to be a Bombre!

Mate im laughing right back at ya, we were both prem favourites and look at us both, look not sure what your game is, I dont have a beef with you and yet unless you have been invited or asked to by ess fans fair enough.
But like I said I got no qualms with you
can we talk footy instead
Lets all talk round 5 I dont even know who plays who

I use a Rocky accent when I read your posts....it helps me to interpret the stupidity.....

hmmm...you can take the boy out of carlscum but you can't take the scum out of the boy.....

Mildura?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back