Roast I'm so upset with the whole club.

Remove this Banner Ad

I couldn't stomach that last night either. It wasn't the margin that upset me, it was the complete lack of intensity across the board, not to mention our skill level. I am just at a loss to understand how those two fundamental parts of our game were so below par last night. No one could say they saw that coming.

Tomorrow is another day and we get up, dust ourselves off and live to fight again. Get the match review done asap, put this behind us and shift 100% focus to Richmond.

This board is embarrassing after a loss. It's one ****ing game and everyone is acting like its the end of the world....

Some people need to get away from their computers I think

It was horrible. Disgusting effort. An apology from the club I would expect. If we are educating our players on drug related issues and 30 of em get on the gear.. wtf is going on!! Its a complete and utter disgrace.
30 positive tests, not 30 players. I'd swear if we recorded 50 positive tests people would think we'd extended our list...

Upset with the whole club? What's the IT department ever done?
The Treloar hack, for one. Did they have a hand in the "You're Beautiful" campaign? Probably not but they didn't intervene either!!!

This board is embarrassing after a loss. It's one ******* game and everyone is acting like its the end of the world....

We're used to guts and effort. For the last five years we've had rhetoric and a gradual erosion of the club's balls. This isn't an isolated event, just the magnitude of the loss is provoking a reaction. Everyone who says "just one loss" is being a little optimistic, we are not the club most Collingwood people expect based on our history.

This board is embarrassing after a loss. It's one ******* game and everyone is acting like its the end of the world....

You would think.
But then again, it's some stress relief.

Another game just around the corner. We will get there

I am hoping it was a case of you guys being bad and not the Swans being so good or we are in trouble next week. It doesn't help when you lose one of your key midfielders so early in the game, looked ugly, hope it is not too bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am hoping it was a case of you guys being bad and not the Swans being so good or we are in trouble next week. It doesn't help when you lose one of your key midfielders so early in the game, looked ugly, hope it is not too bad.
Thx, we love Swanny. Sadly he's not a key mid anymore, so it's hardly an excuse

Dane Swan's not a "Key mid anymore" ?
He would be in any team.

Yep he was slated to play more up front this year (because we supposidly had a plethora of young mids to carry the workload) but seriously when games needed to be won Pendles and Swanny would have been Buck's go to men as per usual.

For goodness sakes give the guy some cred. He's a Brownlow medallist, Premiership player, multiple AA and multiple Copeland trophy winner.
Losing him so early in last nights game would be the equivalent of losing Pendles.

Did it make us lose? No....was he a huge loss?...yep.

TBH the Swans weren't that great.

A better team would have won by another 20 goals.

The Swans blew a lot of chances - the ball carrier not seeing the bloke who was all by himself 20 meters out directly in front. And kicking all those points.

Not to worry. The Swans will regroup and put on a better performance next week ;)

Well the IT department need to get educated on Side by Side if they are trying to avoid blame.

The real damage done last night as the margin.
Swans have a % of 250!
In a year where % is going to decide the fate of many teams come finals time, this is almost worth 4 points.
And of course has put us firmly in struggle street when the time comes.

This board is getting worse by the year. The game days last year were embarassing.

Perhaps if they did something, they would be excused. It took them 3 months to get the player list updated on the CFC website.
And there are still many areas on our site that is out of date. for one example, have a look at the Bio for Robert Harvey. The last paragraph. we are in season 2016 now!!.
And go through the past players lists. I was looking through them a few days ago, and they still have players listed as "currently playing", when they have retired...
They are 2 years behind. That's whats wrong with them. Our website is a joke. Blame the IT department!!!

One of the worst performances i have seen at afl level, headless chooks running everywhere!
Hope the pies get it together, as many will struggle to sit through something like that again :(
Treloar can hold his head up though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast I'm so upset with the whole club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back