10k Posts
Oct 3, 2002
Beaumaris
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
photo_1542.jpg

Hey moron, our season aint over and I reckon to suspend two of our best players and still make finals is pretty good. Now run along and visit your mate in the off season.

071019-Prattprisoner-b51bc091-be61-47b9-bc60-ca4123021640.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey moron, our season aint over and I reckon to suspend two of our best players and still make finals is pretty good. Now run along and visit your mate in the off season.

071019-Prattprisoner-b51bc091-be61-47b9-bc60-ca4123021640.jpg

Morgoth....you are a dumb man aren't you? Before you throw out assaults on other clubs, you might want to do your research.

You see to criticise Dick Pratt for being crook is just a tad hypocritical when at this exact moment in time Collingwood's own former vice-president and Eddie's former right hand man - BRAD COOPER, is still sitting in a jail cell in Sydney for fraud! I think he's due out in a couple of years if you're interested.

Secondly, of all clubs to criticise Pratt, Collingwood should not be one of them. Pratt's son-in-law Alex Waislitz is on your board and is a large benefactor to your club. Do you know how Alex made his money? Through a company called Thorney Investments (Jimmy Clement works for them too), which is 1/3 owned by Waislitz & 1/3 owned by Pratt. So indirectly you too have benefitted from Pratt's wealth, just as Carlton has.

Run along now, i think i have owned you enough for one evening.

Morgoth....you are a dumb man aren't you? Before you throw out assaults on other clubs, you might want to do your research.

You see to criticise Dick Pratt for being crook is just a tad hypocritical when at this exact moment in time Collingwood's own former vice-president and Eddie's former right hand man - BRAD COOPER, is still sitting in a jail cell in Sydney for fraud! I think he's due out in a couple of years if you're interested.

Secondly, of all clubs to criticise Pratt, Collingwood should not be one of them. Pratt's son-in-law Alex Waislitz is on your board and is a large benefactor to your club. Do you know how Alex made his money? Through a company called Thorney Investments (Jimmy Clement works for them too), which is 1/3 owned by Waislitz & 1/3 owned by Pratt. So indirectly you too have benefitted from Pratt's wealth, just as Carlton has.

Run along now, i think i have owned you enough for one evening.

I am sure the judge took that into account when he fined him $36m. Crap on all you like, he had been found guilty but you did nothing, let him stay on. Coopers where he belongs, Pratt should join him after all a $700m rip off of the Austrlian consumer is nothing to be sneezed at. But then again you had Eilliot too and wasn't he just the piller of society. Cooper was a petty crim compared to this bloke.

Pratt is seen as nothing more than a rich crook by most Australians, as soon as he got in bed with Carlton he was doomed, you club stinks to high heaven and always has. Match fixing, salarty cap rorting, bankrupt presidents, price fixers, legends being released from prison to play on weekends, the Morans, it just goes on and on.

You don't even own you own car.

Remove this Banner Ad

Images of where Ninthmond and Carltank supporters will spend Sept

Remove this Banner Ad

Back