Immigrants who bag our country

Remove this Banner Ad

footyman

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 21, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
What is it with foreigners who move to Australia, but constantly bag the place, saying we do everything worse than where they came from?

I've had it happen twice this week, but today this German woman came into work carrying on about how much better Germany is - better foods, better supermarkets, better fashion, better 'autobahn'...dead set if the place is better MOVE BACK THERE!

I'm not saying everything to do with Australia is great, but I reckon we're pretty lucky.

Is it a widespread issue or have I just run into a couple of bad ones this week?

It does happen a lot, but i dare say it happens in other countries too. When i was in the States i overheard a British man whinging about the service at the bank, ranting on about how bad it was compared to England. Some people just love a good whinge!!

Go to England and listen to what the Pakistani community have to say about the country they now live in. If you complain about it soo much then why dont you just take a hike back out.

In today's MX there was an article about Ramadan starting today and they spoke to a couple of Aussie muslims. They didnt bag the country, but one said something like "i hope my work colleagues are considerate and dont eat in front of me as they know i'm fasting"... WTF? Sorry, did you maybe want us to bring you something to snack after sunset you poor dear?

Regards
A. Bolt

Happens all the time.

Gotta love the ones who think 20 million people need to adapt to the way they live, rather than the other way around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pommies are the worst. Everything is better back in England.

Well go back there FFS.

Hi Mum and Dad!:D

My cousin has been living in England for years now & how she can drink warm beer is beyond me... not to mention tea & scones ... then there's the old favorite bangers.... one thing i'll say about the english is they have a terrific sense of humor.

Pommies are the worst. Everything is better back in England.

Well go back there FFS.

Hi Mum and Dad!:D
Started when they first came here in the 18th century. Australian animals were too weird and not nearly as impressive as English animals so they had to introduce their exciting animals to destroy all the unique Australian wildlife.

Some things never change.

In today's MX there was an article about Ramadan starting today and they spoke to a couple of Aussie muslims. They didnt bag the country, but one said something like "i hope my work colleagues are considerate and dont eat in front of me as they know i'm fasting"... WTF? Sorry, did you maybe want us to bring you something to snack after sunset you poor dear?

Regards
A. Bolt

well the muslims i know dont give a rats arse if someone eats in front of them while fasting. either the one youre talking about is a chick, a pussy or a dumb idiot cos to the muslims fasting is in a way a good time to clean the deck.

i went over to europe once too it was good but just too many foreigners everywhere and they dunt even speak english

That reminds me of the time I spent a week in the south of France in a little village. Bloody foreigners. Didn't speak any English at all. All they spoke was French!

Foreigners in a foreign country. Who knew? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Immigrants who bag our country

Remove this Banner Ad

Back