IN: Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne supporters continuing to try and justify Watts being a number 1 pick....

But remember his really awesome handball! and that way he marked that ball 75m out!...what do you mean he dropped an easy mark 5m out?? I dont remember that one.

Melbourne supporters continuing to try and justify Watts being a number 1 pick....

But remember his really awesome handball! and that way he marked that ball 75m out!...what do you mean he dropped an easy mark 5m out?? I dont remember that one.

^^ This.

Quoted for truth, and pwnership of Deefails. :eek:

Hey Whelan, your team lost to West Coast.. in Melbourne... :thumbsu:
Got me there, that's pretty ****ing embarrassing.

But hey, at least i'm here, not pretending that I had a wedding after my team got pulverized by 50 points to Melbourne.

Am I right Duritz??????

Is that the one who got pantsed by a 21yr old james frawley a few weeks back durex?

It's the bloke who's been compared recently to the great Wayne Carey, and who is undoubtedly the best CHF in the league.

You've got this bloke:

Jack%20Watts%20011.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's really funny is that Watts, who's a year younger than Naitanui, had the better game today. Watts 15 possessions, including 5 marks, versus 10 possessions and 2 marks. :thumbsu:

One is a natural mover with clean one-touch hands, who skilfully uses either feet and the other is an unnatural footballer, but great athlete. I know who I'd rather.

And I know who the better footballer will be/is.

What's really funny is that Watts, who's a year younger than Naitanui had the better game today. Watts 15 possessions, including 5 marks, versus 10 possessions and 2 marks. :thumbsu:

One is a natural mover with clean one-touch hands, who skilfully uses either feet and the other is an unnatural footballer, but great athlete. I know who I'd rather.

And I know who the better footballer will be/is.

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

What's really funny is that Watts, who's a year younger than Naitanui, had the better game today. Watts 15 possessions, including 5 marks, versus 10 possessions and 2 marks. :thumbsu:

And I know who the better
footballer will be/is.

wbAFLnait_wideweb__470x371,0.jpg

amirite?

I dunno why everyone trolls Jack Watts, easy target I guess. He will justify the #1 pick though, he looks every bit like he's going to be the equal of Travis Cloke eventually.

Disposal efficiency means jack shit.

Do you know we had the highest DE% in the Round 3 game against North where we got our ass handed to us?

the thread has taken the turn of 'lol my player had higher DE than your player!'.

i think most west coast supporters will concede NN played fairly average today, but he was still more influential on the contest than watts.

go figure.

A lazy 87% dipsosal efficiency from Wattsy today. Has Naita ever been that high in is career?

40% today from Naita :eek:

stats, stats, stats

watts was ok for a second year players. handballed well thus the 80%. field kicking was well off with a couple of turnovers

NN steped up when the game was up for grabs, Watt didnt.

there is a stat.

the topic is however quite booring

Remove this Banner Ad

IN: Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back