IN: Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

NN done pretty well to win 3 clearances and get 13 hitouts when playing for the majority of the game in the forward line then.

he was too busy taking screamers from your kick-outs to kick the goals.

Watts 15 posessions

Nat 10

Lol. I guess 15 posessions would have lokked better if he put a mop on his head and changed the coulour of his skin.

LOL, you clueless *******.

Champion Data takes into account a player's impact on the game.

Pretty sure Naitanui would have had less TOG than Watts.

So despite probably having less TOG and playing one of his poorer games this season Nic still had a better game than Watts.

Do yourself a favour and stop comparing Watts to a kid who has already won games off his own boot and is up there this year in the coach's award.. the fail is starting to get really sad.

Oh and a special ROFL for Sylvia.. apparently he is elite. :eek:

75 - 46 :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Champion Data are obviously full of biased hacks who aren't paid to collate and interpret these statistics and clearly they are nowhere near as competent in their jobs in Hannabal's voluntary efforts to assess players.

Hannabal's opinions are so highly regarded that the AFL publishes it on their website and various experts like Mike Sheahan and Robert Walls often refer to his reports when writing their insightful an not-at-all misleading articles.

If you look at Statistics
Naitanui >>>> Watts

If you look at non statistical impact
Naitanui >>>> Watts

Whats the argument ?

Who looks at statistics to judge a player's performance? Did you go to the game Happy Eagle? I'm guessing not.

For what its worth, my eyes, and the eyes of the Triple M, and 3AW commentary team all agreed that Watts had the better game over Natanui.

But go with your supercoach points or whatever they are :D

All I can say is Watts---------------------------------------------------> A whole lot of space time and the entire Lions list at the moment.

Other than the great CHF Brown.

He actually took some decent marks under pressure, has good skills and saw a few ripper handballs including the first one where he set the goal up with a tough handball over the top.

Blasphemy!

He did OK. Pretty decent for a 4th gamer. Nothing spectacular or memorable. I thought his intensity was a bit off. Took two nice grabs going against the flight in one-on-one situations, and assisted in 2 of our 5 goals.

Who looks at statistics to judge a player's performance?
You guys did last year with Naitanui. There are many threads that could be bumped

Did you go to the game Happy Eagle? I'm guessing not.
No i watched it on TV,which gave me a good idea of who played well

For what its worth, my eyes, and the eyes of the Triple M, and 3AW commentary team all agreed that Watts had the better game over Natanui.
I listened to Triple M all day, and they never mentioned Watts playing better than Naitanui

But go with your supercoach points or whatever they are
But what about my point about non statistical impact ?

Remove this Banner Ad

IN: Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back