IN: Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

We will still win our next flag before the Dees

Yes, good luck with that...

flying-pigs.jpg

Duritz, mate, as a comrade and a compatriot, I must warn you, it can be truly said there is a common sin which each and every one of us in this fine community, from those of us who reside on the pantheon all the way down to those poor souls at the very bottom of the food chain, have fallen prey to at a certain point, and it is this...

128675674862615752.jpg

http://www.tryingtoohard.org

:p

Masten - 16 disposals for 11 supercoach points, oh dear. :eek:

Watching the West Coast-Collingwood game, apart from seeing Masten in the huddle at one of the quarter breaks, I honestly wouldn't have known he was out there. I don't recall one of his 16 disposals at all, or even hearing his name mentioned during play. I'm not trying to troll - Masten was just that invisible and ineffectual on the night.

They must have been some extremely ineffective possessions for him to garner such a low rating from Champion Data as well.

Watching the West Coast-Collingwood game, apart from seeing Masten in the huddle at one of the quarter breaks, I honestly wouldn't have known he was out there. I don't recall one of his 16 disposals at all, or even hearing his name mentioned during play. I'm not trying to troll - Masten was just that invisible and ineffectual on the night.

They must have been some extremely ineffective possessions for him to garner such a low rating from Champion Data as well.

It's because he was played in the forward line. Instead of being played in their natural positions, Woosha plays him and Ebert, and Shuey when he plays, in the forward line. No wonder you didn't see him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're one game ahead of us :eek:

and you've dropped Morton. Says alot about how shit and soft Morton is, doesn't it?
Actually, Cale has had his season interrupted by injury, courtesy of Josh Kennedy in the pre-season.

Actually, Cale has had his season interrupted by injury, courtesy of Josh Kennedy in the pre-season.

You dropped him last week. That ain't the pre season, that's current.

Someone needs to start an alias - Morton2Watts - to highlight the recruitment fail that is your club.

Someone needs to start an alias - Morton2Watts - to highlight the recruitment fail that is your club.
Think Maguire2Johnstone2Raines2XClarke2Buchanan2Staker2Fevola would be far more appropriate.

And yet he's still playing infinitely better than Masten, of course.

to highlight the recruitment fail that is your club.

You mean with Watts - in his 10th game - being one of our best three players last week, and in contention for the Rising Star nom from this round? Bloody hell mate, this was a bad hole to start digging :p

Of course, when we're talking about recruitment fail. Brisbane Lions are the masters - first the Travis Johnstone fiasco, and then the famous string of SPLAT: Matt Maguire, Andrew Raines, Amon Buchanan, Brent Staker, Xavier Clarke and Brendan "The Virus" Fevola.

But the failure just keeps mounting higher for Brisbane folks in this comparison. Remember Round 5?

[YOUTUBE]lgnKy2xzNmA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]hqqK1qXb2c0[/YOUTUBE]

And of course, we can't forget about THIS match... :D

austindad.jpg

millertime.jpg

1557069177_558097214a_o.gif

Wonna - you've caught the Bay 13 virus, it's spreading badly. In case you have not noticed, TJ, Stakes, Goose and Fevolution have been amongst our better performers all year.

Vossy's recruiting has actually been OK, it's been injuries and poor performances by the regulars who've stuffed up. Just because Bay 13 seems to think those recruits are poor, don't believe it. The only one who's been below expectations would be Raines. The rest are all on or above expectations.

How about Jurrah2Wonnamirri just for the flash in the pan laughs.

You mean because both have had long-term injuries? HORRIBLE call there :eek:

Just because Bay 13 seems to think those recruits are poor, don't believe it. The only one who's been below expectations would be Raines. The rest are all on or above expectations.

Yes, I would agree there mate. But targeting Watts & Morton today was an utterly disastrous strategem, even on Bay 13 ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

IN: Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back