In the event...

Remove this Banner Ad

IMHO, we need the week off if we are going to win the flag. I feel some of our key playmakers are tired and need the rest badly.

If we get done Saturday night, I don't think we can win it. We can still make the GF, but if we come up against a rested Geelong or St.Kilda, we're toast.

I say NO, we won't win the flag if we lose to the Dogs, I just don't believe we will be able to win 3 tough finals in a row without a rest.

This game is vitally important, if we win, we obviously get a weeks rest, before playing either Geelong or Stkilda (forget everyone else).

We simply must win this week, or our premiership chances reduce dramatically.

we lose to the dogs and carlton beat sydney! IN THE EVENT we lose to the scum i will quit my job, change my name by deed poll, buy some tea towells and go and live in a cave in afghanistan

we lose to the dogs and carlton beat sydney! IN THE EVENT we lose to the scum i will quit my job, change my name by deed poll, buy some tea towells and go and live in a cave in afghanistan

wow

sounds like you'll actually take that well.. compared to me.

if we go out in straight sets and the blues knock us out, i'm done with footy for good.

May as well charter the plane for us... actually we dont deserve a plane after that...start stringing together the raft

First boat people into Afghanistan ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People obviously forgot Brisbane in 03 (except Syphoncom).

We shouldn't lose Saturday night.

Ball, Beames and Blair. The 3 Bs. These 3 players are the key to Saturday night. In wet and windy conditions, these players are worth their weight in gold, and the Bulldogs only have Boyd to carry this heavy heavy load.

Pendles, Thomas and Didak have the cleanest hands in wet weather football I've seen at Collingwood in a long time.

The Bulldogs game relies on quick clean use of the ball, not a hard contested Sydney style stoppage slug fest.

The 3 Bs. Remember that.

Obviously that event would cause us considerable pain, not to mention a veritable rollocking by opposition supporters - rightly so to!
We would be left with much egg on our face should we have another exit in a prelim or worse straight sets:mad:!
Oh well suck it up, face the vitriol and :eek: and then ponder the future:D

The future appears damn rosie to me! Look at the likely improvement from this group, licking my lips I am here!!!

First and foremost we have four, yeah four key position players under 24 years old - no other club can boast such riches in the KPP.

Cloke 24 next year 120 games 196 cm 103 kg - beast! (please pay him what he wants)
Dawes 23 next year 26 games 193 cm 102 kg - same!
Brown 22 next year 46 games 195 cm 98 kg - will get there!
Reid 22 next year 25 games 195 cm 99 kg - taking long strides!

In the rucks Cam Wood is still young and developing and Keefe looks a smart player to me.

So couple those behemoths with our plethora of young budding midfielders led by Pendles, Daisy, Beamer, Sidebum, Mighty Mouse, Caff and Wellas (excuse me if I've forgotten anyone well I'm getting over this disappointment (if it happens) just about immediately - 'kay?

Oh add to that our established stars (hardly over the hill yet) and things;) will happen and sooner rather than later:D

May as well charter the plane for us... actually we dont deserve a plane after that...start stringing together the raft

First boat people into Afghanistan ;)

LMAO, funniest post of the week!!! :D:D:D:thumbsu::thumbsu:

IF this horrendous nightmare was to happen, do you think you guys could pick me up in HK on the way to Afghanistan? :p

Ball, Beames and Blair. The 3 Bs. These 3 players are the key to Saturday night. In wet and windy conditions, these players are worth their weight in gold, and the Bulldogs only have Boyd to carry this heavy heavy load.

Hudson, Ward & Cross all relish playing in-close footy.

Hudson, Ward & Cross all relish playing in-close footy.

Forgot about Callan ward. Young gun. Where' he been anyway?

Not sure about Cross to be honest, great player, but never though of him as a 'hard in and under' player.

Hudson, well, I was talking about mids to be honest. Not ruckmen.

Forgot about Callan ward. Young gun. Where' he been anyway?

Not sure about Cross to be honest, great player, but never though of him as a 'hard in and under' player.

Hudson, well, I was talking about mids to be honest. Not ruckmen.

Cross is about as hard in & under as you can get.
Think Luke Ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

In the event...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back