Teams Indianapolis Colts - Unitas We Stand ™

Remove this Banner Ad

I think its more of a case that he didnt want Wentz and Reich did, now hes just going on this whole "I told you so" rant. Embarrassing.
Even Reich said (or was forced to say) he regrets pushing for Wentz, that it was a mistake.

Terrible how the Colts have treated Wentz since his departure, and hes been all class since arriving at the Commanders, saying only good things about the Colts, his time there, thanking them.

Even the club leaked media reports that Wentz was a bad teammate, players didnt like him etc. But players have come out since saying they loved Wentz as a teammate, that he was a good leader, etc

Even Reich said (or was forced to say) he regrets pushing for Wentz, that it was a mistake.

Terrible how the Colts have treated Wentz since his departure, and hes been all class since arriving at the Commanders, saying only good things about the Colts, his time there, thanking them.

Even the club leaked media reports that Wentz was a bad teammate, players didnt like him etc. But players have come out since saying they loved Wentz as a teammate, that he was a good leader, etc

Yea, feel like Reich was forced to publicly take the blame to stroke Irsay's ego . Really disgusting what they have done to Wentz. Not his fault the Colts gave up a first+ for him. Thats what they are still salty about.

Yea, feel like Reich was forced to publicly take the blame to stroke Irsay's ego . Really disgusting what they have done to Wentz. Not his fault the Colts gave up a first+ for him. Thats what they are still salty about.
Club culture always begins at the top. Irsay is a deadbeat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got bored...

Week 1: Texans (A) W
Week 2: Jags (A) L
Week 3: Chiefs (H) W
Week 4: Titans (H) W
Week 5: Broncos (H) L
Week 6: Jags (H) W
Week 7: Titans (A) L
Week 8: "Commanders" (H) W
Week 9: Patriots (A) W
Week 10: Raiders (H) W
Week 11: Eagles (H) L
Week 12: Steelers (H) W
Week 13: Cowboys (A) L
Week 14: Bye
Week 15: Vikings (A) W
Week 16: Chargers (H) L
Week 17: Giants (A) W
Week 18: Texans (H) Probably L in a win and in game but I'll say W

Got us 11-6. I think we'll be in that 10 to 12 win range.

The Athletic's Zac Keefer reports that Colts WR Parris Campbell has been running exclusively with the first team offense during minicamp and has been "featured extensively."​

It will remain buzz until it shows up on the field and Campbell is able to stay healthy, but it bears repeating once again that the Colts lost Zach Pascal to the Eagles this offseason and didn't really replace him. If T.Y. Hilton remains away from Indianapolis, Campbell could very well be a major target for the Colts. This is likely Campbell's last real shot.

Im going to miss the annual Paris hype train when its gone...

Speaking at OTAs, Colts coach Frank Reich raved about new starting QB Matt Ryan: "Matt was unbelievable ... Really, A-Z, he did everything right. Just great leadership, great play."​

“It’s unreal,” Reich said. “I mean, I forgot how much I love this, how much we need this. We got so much done. It’s amazing that you can play a season without doing this. So many details are covered.” The drumbeat out of Colts OTAs is one of Ryan being wildly successful in acclimating to his new team, and the praise was not limited to being from his head coach. The Athletic's Zac Keefer also adds in this story that "the majority" of Ryan's completions are targeting the middle of the field.

So Matt Ryan only needs to lose to falcons, jaguars and raiders to be the only qb to lose to all 32 teams.
Plays jaguars twice this year, raiders once and falcons next season

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Indianapolis Colts - Unitas We Stand ™

Remove this Banner Ad

Back