Analysis Inexperience watch

Remove this Banner Ad

The good news is I've got historical graphs nowadays!

View attachment 2116390
That 0.13 finals won can't be right. To that point we'd beaten Richmond in 2020, Richmond in 2022 and Melbourne in 2022. And Rich played in the Carlton 2009 final.

Not sure Geelong's finals won figure is right either. If they really were going at over 80% they'd have won many more flags surely.

That 0.13 finals won can't be right. To that point we'd beaten Richmond in 2020, Richmond in 2022 and Melbourne in 2022. And Rich played in the Carlton 2009 final.

Not sure Geelong's finals won figure is right either. If they really were going at over 80% they'd have won many more flags surely.
That's a new field and may be interacting weirdly with the historical data, I'll take a look

No interactive version this week, I haven't brought my laptop to Melbourne and uploading to the live site with a tablet is proving problematic

View attachment 2123100
Thank you!

Do you happen to know the comparative finals played one?

No interactive version this week, I haven't brought my laptop to Melbourne and uploading to the live site with a tablet is proving problematic

View attachment 2123100
incredibly equal split in most areas

Only Morris in the 0-24 category for us - probably the most important one on GF day. Morris looked nervous at times in the PF just in his body language but still played well, very competitive in the air.

we do have 3 more in the 25 to 49 but this would include two players already have a good september in Ashcroft and Lohman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis Inexperience watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back