Infraction tales..

Remove this Banner Ad

Started a thread about another poster on bay 13, yellow card:thumbsdown: some of the abuse on there is worse then a thread about another poster
Can basically say anything on Bay 13, but the guidelines are quite clear cut. Do not start threads about other posters.

Can basically say anything on Bay 13, but the guidelines are quite clear cut. Do not start threads about other posters.

There are exceptions..... always exceptions. Forrrest from the trees is the current one.

BTW Bombers4eva ur 100% on the money about the flog award, no hurry, we all know who the winner will be :)

There are exceptions..... always exceptions. Forrrest from the trees is the current one.

BTW Bombers4eva ur 100% on the money about the flog award, no hurry, we all know who the winner will be :)
Difference is that Forrrest started a thread about himself. Dont see that disallowed anywhere in the guidelines, so its perfectly fine;)
Yeah, if you campaign for such an award, you are bound to be noticed. Pity really, as I would have preferred it to go right down to the wire, where people were trying to distance them from such a mortifying award, rather than encouraging it.
btw it is 'bom-ba-4-eva':p:D:thumbsu:

I got the following one, obvioulsy somone doesnt like being asked the hard questions....

Quote:
1) why hasnt kouta been charged with fraud over his career? he has stolen a wage from carlton for the past 5 years.
2) if caroline wilson re-commences her hormone treatment, will it make her balls disappear?
3) because he recovered from cancer, why do people say rama is couragous? its not like he invented chemo?
4) gary ayres was once described as a good driver in heavy traffic, darren millane was not. Why, since he failled to avoid a 12 tonne stationary object, has his legend grown to a cross between wayne carey and peter matera?
5) kevin bartlett, how could you do that, he is your son?
6) what did alicia horan know that meant gary ablett had to kill her?
7) alan didak, is he the first murderer to play in the AFL?
8) what evidence was eddie destroying when he burnt down his own house? see question 5.
9) would jason macartney have been burnt up as bad if he wasnt trying to get his end wet?
10) finally, when will travis cloke come out as the 1st gay in the afl?

:thumbsu::thumbsu:Some of the best stuff i've seen on BF:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Seriously, no one cares - you two want to have your petty little squabble go for it but do it via PM or email or whatever - keep it off the boards or you will both be banned and I don't care who started it.

The irony is that then you'll have another story for this thread.

I got this one cos i was sick of all the "soccer is better than afl" people infesting the place.

Dear sunnyTEE,

You have received an infraction at BigFooty.

Reason: Mid-Range
-------
Childish abuse.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9763117

Quote:
Go and cut off your bleached mullet and hang your fluro back in your sisters room nancy boy.
All the best,
BigFooty

Top shelf thread guys funny stuff :thumbsu: Only stumbled onto it on the back of the Kimbo V Forrrest shoot out. ;)

I have one red-card, it was very early on in my BF posting. My first entry into Bay 13 was a pretty stupid post on why Captain Archer is a nerd and should stick to Star Trek.

Again I broke the cardinal rules by starting a thread on another poster. So I rightly copped a week off from Kildonan.

I also have one warning for an obvious drug reference, which I probably had comming for amount of times I had reworked Braun_2_B_Wild's username into some type of drug conatation.

Top shelf thread guys funny stuff :thumbsu: Only stumbled onto it on the back of the Kimbo V Forrrest shoot out. ;)

I have one red-card, it was very early on in my BF posting. My first entry into Bay 13 was a pretty stupid post on why Captain Archer is a nerd and should stick to Star Trek.

Again I broke the cardinal rules by starting a thread on another poster. So I rightly copped a week off from Kildonan.

I also have one warning for an obvious drug reference, which I probably had comming for amount of times I had reworked Braun_2_B_Wild's username into some type of drug conatation.

Omg.. that sounds exactly the same as me. Only I recieved a warning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, no one cares - you two want to have your petty little squabble go for it but do it via PM or email or whatever - keep it off the boards or you will both be banned and I don't care who started it.

The irony is that then you'll have another story for this thread.
The irony is that the post you put into this thread was a 'petty little squabble' which you could have done via PM.
hehehe sorry I couldnt resist:p;):D

Remove this Banner Ad

Infraction tales..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back