News Injuries and Suspensions 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ankle twisted under a tackle from Rowell right at the end with 20 seconds to go. Limped off, had scans yesterday.

Teague is cooked so I hope if Walshy is touch and go we rest him - this is our future for the next 10 years but obviously that will screw us all SC wise. Should find out today or in tomorrow’s injury report

Fooking Rowell what a useless Kent can't be a premo your self have to go and hurt super premo Walshy..
Ginger Kent.

This is where the luck element comes in .....this week; Neale, Jelly, Mills ...Dusty on the bench & Danger injured early

I could cover 1 player on each line .....but two Premo Mids, nah .....and Mills a late out gave me no chance to cover .....so two Donuts this week + Danger

It is what it is
I believe about half the top 1000 have no trades left so there will be plenty eating donuts this week.

Im not so worried about Neale, with gastro he should be back.
danger and walsh are the worry.
I have cover for both but it aint great.
fin macrae and briggs. sheesh.

Danger might be a chance unsure when we play with the rolling fixture.

Sweating bullets on Walsh.

Forward cover Minivan ...Hold me.
Mid cover yuck.
Laridinto mids ,,,Highmore on the ground .

Knowing my luck, Neale and Danger will play and Walsh won't. Prelim opponent owns the first two, I own the third.

Last twenty fricken seconds of the match and score-wise it was well and truly over. So frustrating.

I am going to have put up higher scores than my prelim oppo in Weeks 1 and 2 of the finals and then get smashed by him when it matters

My cover was already playing this week, replacing Dusty and Tex. Will need enough of Madden, Brockman and/or Newcombe to be recalled to cover Walsh and/or Danger if they miss. Donuts incoming :(

Even if those two play, my 3 on field rookies this week averaged an excellent 77. Can't see that happening again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lions board seem to think his shoulder is still sore so he should be rested another week. Kents probably have Zorko in their SC team, or thinking of those other finals. FFS the season ends in 2 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back