Injury News

Remove this Banner Ad

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!
Give me a break...he did exactly wat goodes did...tribunal is riduculous...how am i supposed to field a fu*in team...so frustrated!!!

Looking like a weak as hell team for me this week.

Injuries / clouds over Judd (Petterd), Goodwin (Clarke), Winders (Big fat 0), Kosi (T. Williams), Lloyd out (Westhoff).

Also got BJ, McLeod... Not good at all.

Was I the only one that saw Chris Judd training on channel 10 in the background of the cousins footage?. Good sign hopefully.

yep m8 some sharp work there i thought or i hoped i seen the same thing !!!!!!

phew this is good news for this week :thumbsu::thumbsu:

chris you will bring balance to the force

:rolleyes:

Anyone with Bassett in their team at this point in the year needs to take a long hard look at themselves!

hmmm interesting quote ??? seing as the current runner up in supercoach
has him in his team and is doing well !!!! (till he got injured this week)

you might need to look at yourself and your team decisions before you pay out on someone's coaching moves ???

i would have thought basset was a great call till he got injured his probly best year yet !!

personaly i think he was a great pick up averaging 87 points per round including 20 in his last game (till injured) !!

i dont no Chewy Rumballs but i am sick of people making smug remarks about risky decisions and not backing there mouths up with stats ffs ??

doing well in either supercoach or dreamteam is about taking risks and ********s like you who dont do there research just give me and everyone else who take risks the shits !!!!

stick to the players you no m8 ffs !!

you might need to look at yourself and your team decisions before you pay out on someone's coaching moves ???

i would have thought basset was a great call till he got injured his probly best year yet !!

personaly i think he was a great pick up averaging 87 points per round including 20 in his last game (till injured) !!

i dont no Chewy Rumballs but i am sick of people making smug remarks about risky decisions and not backing there mouths up with stats ffs ??

doing well in either supercoach or dreamteam is about taking risks and ********s like you who dont do there research just give me and everyone else who take risks the shits !!!!

basset has a broken ankle and is out til round 21!

My point is players like that don't make you any money, and are not going to hurt anyone on the scoreboard so towards the end of the season if something like this happens you have to spend alot of money to upgrade them, which means you can't upgrade someone else, or downgrade them which will hurt you on the score board.

Tell me how I am wrong gimp!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Bartram, Rivers and Whelan are out for the season after undergoing surgery.

Bartram played 1 game for 25 points this season, so he should be a bargain pickup next year.

Rivers played 3 games for an average of 56, so he should also be a tasty pickup for next season in the backs.

Looking like a weak as hell team for me this week.

Injuries / clouds over Judd (Petterd), Goodwin (Clarke), Winders (Big fat 0), Kosi (T. Williams), Lloyd out (Westhoff).

Also got BJ, McLeod... Not good at all.

Does anyone have an update on McLeod & Sandilands?

Just read on the other forum that Gray (PORT) may be out injured too.

Saintsational.com said:
Reported on SEN a few minutes ago for those wondering.

Koschitzke was flying at training, apparently moved without discomfort.

Ross Lyon said that Koschitzke was only a 1% chance to play though, and was most unlikely for precautionary reasons.

Hamill recovered very well from his game in the VFL last week, and he will lineup again for the Scorpions this week. The club is looking at a possible return against either Adelaide or Hawthorn.

Maguire is definitely in the side according to Lyon.

So should return next week, in that case, I'll play a man down again.

Was I the only one that saw Chris Judd training on channel 10 in the background of the cousins footage?. Good sign hopefully.

Not really, that wasn't a training session for the main group, only injured players and rookies. The players from that week were all in recovery.

I don't expect to see Judd line up this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury News

Remove this Banner Ad

Back