Ins and Outs vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

what more would jason have to do to get picked?

if something like that isn't a clear message that his career at collingwood is over at the end of the year I'm not sure what is.:thumbsdown:

this is a joke.
surely j.cloke should have got a run ahead of davies and morrison. also, the ruck will be left entirely to fraser. there isn't even anyone to pinch hit for him, apart from rocca, or possibly wakelin. sometimes i just don't understand malthouse. if davis is out who comes in? jason cloke? then we are swapping a good small forward for a backman.
i dont like these changes at all.

I've looked at the proposed line-ups in the paper today, I cannot understand why we have taken out forwards when we have the opportunity to stretch their undermanned defence.

If anything, I reckon Buckley will go forward tomorrow.

Hoggy said:
I've looked at the proposed line-ups in the paper today, I cannot understand why we have taken out forwards when we have the opportunity to stretch their undermanned defence.

yeah, i reckon your right on the money. and id reckon we'd have to as well, considering they have no obvious matchup for him if he plays forward

Disgraceful. Where is Jason, WHERE!!! Malthouse, pull your head in. He is performing week in week out at VFL Level, enough to be maybe a favourite for the Liston trophy, yet you award mediocre senior performances.

What does the man have to do to get a go. BOG in reserves numerous amount of times, and even though he has failed at senior level twice this season, you still reward blokes for playing good footy.

J.Cloke has no matchup. We will end up playing him on the bench, getting belted by someone like Goddard as a 3rd tall going up the ground or play on the wing and play crap against someone like Fiora. Morrison offers so much more flexibility. He can go into the backline which means Lonie can go up the ground or even Johnno.

Hoggy said:

Yep agree, I think he'll play in the space between Rocca and Tarrant

Remove this Banner Ad

Ins and Outs vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back