Insecure Richmond fans - this is why the wider AFL community doesn't respect you as much as Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

s**t i miss the times when west coast were our actual rivals. You guys were so much better then hawks and tiggies.

can you guys finally come good again? Just out and out cheat on all fronts like you did back in the nineties.
Trust a sore loser to accuse others of cheating.

Flat-earther spotted.
Sore loser spotted.

Imagine making up lies to discredit the extremely difficult achievement of an interstate club winning the first non-VFL premiership, despite the reduced list sizes and travel challenges they faced for years leading up to it.

The embarrassment must still burn to even mention it in 2022, after just winning a flag no less.

Hey Cats fans, can someone inform the insecure Damien Barratt that Geelong copied the Sydney Swans recruiting blueprint of not bottoming out, started in the 90's.
I don't mind seeing the Tigers copy our model. I'd rather that than see the Cats copy Richmond by bringing blokes out of prison and small-claims court to field a side. I can't imagine Scotty screwing the crew or Dangerfield's Dad being a deported drug-trafficker. Just wouldn't suit us. Happy to see the Tigers copy us as their latest model was rightfully put to bed by Hocking and Brad Scott.

Very interesting thread, it's seems that an insecure cats fan who should be more worried about partying after his team has won the ultimate prize this year is more worried about what the tigers fans think and he also wants their approval as well.

What about Dimma still crying about the ARC and Geelong at his club's BnF? Poor bloke is as broken as his club's supporters.

73e20dc1369ed09a3b7b98aec3096060

lol dusty didn't even bother to show up to the BnF, selfish campaigner can't be arsed when it isn't all about him
Unbelievable behaviour. Well, actually it's totally believable.

Very interesting thread, it's seems that an insecure cats fan who should be more worried about partying after his team has won the ultimate prize this year is more worried about what the tigers fans think and he also wants their approval as well.
I'm just enjoying all aspects of the season's success! And I'm hoping Richmond gets the better out of it too, so their wins can be more universally acclaimed when they happen.

Unbelievable behaviour. Well, actually it's totally believable.

I'm just enjoying all aspects of the season's success! And I'm hoping Richmond gets the better out of it too, so their wins can be more universally acclaimed when they happen.
Lol oh boy the 2020 GF result is still living in your head rent free i see.:laughv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol oh boy the 2020 GF result is still living in your head rent free i see.:laughv1:
I couldn't think of a single person who cares about the 2020 lightning cup winner. Claiming it as a real flag is like trying to claim one of these as a real premiership

61bdf84a70da58223c04f45277d30001cea0af18

Just like Dimma who can't get over the ARC decision, at his own club's BnF speech! Very very embarrassing stuff! Gee it's good to be Premiers!
Yeah Dimma having that whinge is quality, at their club’s biggest night of all places and Dusty wasn’t even there to hear it.. 🤣

Pretty sure he’s read all about it now though. :$

Anybody who wants to see what I'm talking about, check out the speech Dimma just gave at his club's BnF. It's stunningly poor and really speaks to the man's character, which is lower than a snake's belly. Starts around 3:35.

• Sooking about the ARC
  • Sooking about losing close games
  • Trying to suggest that if they won against Brisbane, they easily would have beaten Melbourne and Geelong

Absolute TOOL OF THE CENTURY.

I'm sure Tiger fans will come back with the whole "GEELOL FAN FOCUSING ON RICHMOND INSTEAD OF HIS WIN LUL" garbage. I mean, what else can they say at this point? It's all they've got now, so I guess you can only play the hand you're dealt.

Anybody who wants to see what I'm talking about, check out the speech Dimma just gave at his club's BnF. It's stunningly poor and really speaks to the man's character, which is lower than a snake's belly. Starts around 3:35.

• Sooking about the ARC
  • Trying to suggest that if they won against Brisbane, they easily would have beaten Melbourne and Geelong

I'm sure Tiger fans will come back with the whole "GEELOL FAN FOCUSING ON RICHMOND INSTEAD OF HIS WIN LUL" garbage. I mean, what else can they say at this point? It's all they've got now, so I guess you can only play the hand you're dealt.
If they could read they'd be really upset with your post

• Sooking about the ARC

I actually took the time to listen to that.... what a petty and bitter little man. The levels of entitlement are staggering

• Sooking about the ARC

Faaaarken lol, what a sook of a grown man. He’s obviously very aware of the tigers eating their own and is now just trying to appease their puny attention spans with empty words and pipe dreams of future glory before they come for him.

#Deflection101

Shocked White Tiger GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Insecure Richmond fans - this is why the wider AFL community doesn't respect you as much as Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back