Rumour Interesting Rumour (was "News")

Remove this Banner Ad

As the great coach Phil Jackson of Chicago Bulls, LA Lakers fame with 11 championships, good teams become great ones when the members trust each other enough to surrender the Me for the We.

That didn't happen post 2010. You never hear Hawthorn or Geelong players constantly in the media.

Maybe that's because we were already in that "trust" circle before we tore the walls down to accommodate for change.

Food for thought.

Maybe that's because we were already in that "trust" circle before we tore the walls down to accommodate for change.

Food for thought.

If the walls started being torn down after the succession plan was put in place (2009), how did we win it in 2010?

FACT- we won a flag with the succession plan in place

POSSIBILITY - we don't put the succession plan in place and we win maybe 2 flags or win none.

I know which one I'd take everytime.

From 11 years with MM in charge, we were good for 6 years, then average to poor for the other 5. MM had plenty of time to make our team great.

I'm interested when you think the "trust" circle commenced though?

Tony Sheahan@TonySheahan 23m
@SidebySidePies @iamtheoracle and strong likelihood Dane Swan traded. Has already been offered to 2 clubs

Look like Swan is gone and That is no Suprise as Bucks never played him much in the Middle all season

Everyone would lose their minds if he got traded. Don't see it happening, would hurt the club too much.

Just can't see us getting anything good enough in return to be seen to justify it. He has maybe 2 years left, that is going to make any club unwilling to part with serious currency for him, but he is so valuabe to us in that time. Makes no sense on the face of it.

This is one I just wouldnt do unless there is a hell of a lot more going on than meets the eye and it is a line in the sand moment.

Would seriously damage us for next year if he were to leave. I mean we have a pretty good midfield at the moment with Ball, Pendles, Steele and Beams but Swan is so integral to that all. He just gels the whole midfield unit and when he's on, we usually do win. He is inspiration for the younger guys in overcoming obstacles in your life and coming out the better of it. He is as true a success story in the AFL then anything else considering he could have potentially not had a career beyond a year or two. He is so vital to us it's not funny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tony Sheanen is normally spot on

Don't believe everything you see TD. He has probably been fed a heap of crap. Swan and Shaw for that matter will not be traded.

These are the types of the threads where the best of TradeDraft is seen.

Quality viewing will be had.

The only good thing about our season ending prematurely is seeing TradeDraft in full flight in off season mode. Can't wait until free agency starts.

Don't believe everything you see TD. He has probably been fed a heap of crap. Swan and Shaw for that matter will not be traded.

Well I reckon Majority of Journalist do get told Shit but he has a Record of Being Crap. Guess we have to see what Happens

I don't buy it for second BUT! BUT! IF Swan were to be traded i would lose my shit big time and would despise Buckley forever.
Swan is a champion and is one of those rare players who can break a game by himself, he is easily our best Midfielder (yes including Pendles) in my opinion.
He busted his gut the other night and has done for years at this club and i hate any negative crap spoken of him or his commitment to the team.
Should Buckley trade him i swear to god i will do a full blown Michael Douglas from 'Falling Down' mixed with a Ned Flanders 'the house that love built' meltdown and may end up on front page of the HS:mad:.

Well this was Posted on the AFL Trade and Draft Rumor Thread on Facebook.

We said earlier today that Collingwood were freeing up cap space for a well known player, and the player is rumoured to be Eddie Betts.
1235278_201528990021337_1941598801_n.jpg

That is Obvious Guess Work

https://www.facebook.com/AFLSeasonAndOffSeasonNews

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Interesting Rumour (was "News")

Remove this Banner Ad

Back