Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

So I’ll save you all the suspense of what will happen here.

1. This thread will, for all intents and purposes, be a continuation of the last one. The Australian politics thread will go nowhere because contrary to their whiny protestations nobody here really gives two Fs about discussing Australian politics and people naturally want to be where the action is.

2. The Branch Covidians who escaped adverse reactions will not look a gift horse in the mouth and will never have another of those jabs again. They’ll also take this secret to the grave. (Do any of you want to counter this? All you have to do is tell me when your last jab was, and I’ll shut up).

3. Those suffering from TDS (you all know who you are, and don’t come at me, I’ve been very balanced in my appraisal of the orange man’s strengths and weaknesses) will not be able to admit that it is schadenfreude that drives their interests in the indictments, because there is one thing all TDS sufferers need to have and that is the moral high ground. So they’ll spend the next year and a half in this thread telling us how it’s all very legal and very complex and by the way have you read the 45 page indictment it spells out very clearly that Trump is a very bad very orange very terrible man and this is all just the law in action and it’s very good people prosecuting very bad people and it is not politically motivated at all, not in the slightest.

4. Better luck next time Moogle.
Given this is a rinse & repeat of what you have been posting for sometime now, do you actually have anything new to add...

Just like Trump, just because you keep saying something over & over, doesn't mean it's true... but his sheep will keep following him way.

Then there is Biden who at least has an excuse as can't even remember what he said yesterday.

I mean it's quite literally a continuation of the last thread. They just decoupled it from Australian politics. At least Mutineer will have a place to shout into the void about Dan Andrews though.

I don't expect anything will change here. Pete will keep incessantly whinging about vaccines, piss on trans people and keep calling everybody he disagrees with a commie, even though it's become pretty clear he doesn't know what that word actually means.

Conspiracies Til I Die and Eagleboy will continue to perform their only functions, which is spamming poorly sourced garbage they get off twitter and feeding Pete his daily shmackos.

Given this is a rinse & repeat of what you have been posting for sometime now, do you actually have anything new to add...

Just like Trump, just because you keep saying something over & over, doesn't mean it's true... but his sheep will keep following him way.

Then there is Biden who at least has an excuse as can't even remember what he said yesterday.
Its an act so he can try and use dementia as an excuse for whats being uncovered and whats coming for him down the pipeline

Its like it could have been written about one or 2 of the usual suspects on this thread..playing fast and loose but whining to those in charge to shut it down when the other side push back on their narrative...heaven forbid others may not like democrat fascism

Last edited:
I mean it's quite literally a continuation of the last thread. They just decoupled it from Australian politics. At least Mutineer will have a place to shout into the void about Dan Andrews though.

I don't expect anything will change here. Pete will keep incessantly whinging about vaccines, piss on trans people and keep calling everybody he disagrees with a commie, even though it's become pretty clear he doesn't know what that word actually means.

Conspiracies Til I Die and Eagleboy will continue to perform their only functions, which is spamming poorly sourced garbage they get off twitter and feeding Pete his daily shmackos.
I've been following Julia Davis for about 15 mths now

She translates segments of russian tv with all the usual suspects. Kind of enlightening the news being fed to the russian public

Julia Davis

He really does use his ‘free speech’ to excess, usually repeating the same words over and over again that sink into the MAGA psyche bit by bit so they believe they are true facts rather than the rantings of a cornered weasel ( but a master of mind control, he knows exactly what he is doing)

And of course he also rants about the indictments being delayed until now as a tactic to affect his Presidential bid which is another lie.
The indictment took a while due to his own delay tactics and repetitive appeals about executive privilege.

He just doesn't talk or behave in any way like an innocent man.

He’s an animal, a rat, and a cornered one at that.

I've been following Julia Davis for about 15 mths now

She translates segments of russian tv with all the usual suspects. Kind of enlightening the news being fed to the russian public

Julia Davis
It's funny watching those Russian propaganda shows because they're mostly just people spewing very pro Z, pro Putin talking points, as you would expect, but occasionally they'll get somebody in there who pushes back against it. You wonder whether those people are about to be jailed, or whether it's by design to give the content the appearance of objectivity.

Starting to get the feeling that trump is doing this deliberately in order to get the case moved. Interesting ploy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's funny watching those Russian propaganda shows because they're mostly just people spewing very pro Z, pro Putin talking points, as you would expect, but occasionally they'll get somebody in there who pushes back against it. You wonder whether those people are about to be jailed, or whether it's by design to give the content the appearance of objectivity.
I think it's interesting to watch the similarities between MAGA and Kremlin propaganda.

They really mirror each other with this perversion of reality and then basically saying your opponent is doing terrible things, which the opponent are not only not doing, but MAGA/Kremlin themselves are doing.

I wonder who taught who the tactic.

I think it's interesting to watch the similarities between MAGA and Kremlin propaganda.

They really mirror each other with this perversion of reality and then basically saying your opponent is doing terrible things, which the opponent are not only not doing, but MAGA/Kremlin themselves are doing.

I wonder who taught who the tactic.
The German nazi party taught the russians

So I’ll save you all the suspense of what will happen here.

1. This thread will, for all intents and purposes, be a continuation of the last one. The Australian politics thread will go nowhere because contrary to their whiny protestations nobody here really gives two Fs about discussing Australian politics and people naturally want to be where the action is.

Both threads will continue to be dumping grounds for garbage that 99% of posters don't care about, keeping the main Adelaide board on topic.

As a reminder, of the ~10,000 posts in the previous thread, literally half of those posts were made by four people.

It's just that now we can have separate sets of thread bans

Its been interesting watching the left wing hackery media and their lemming followers say...oh, this has nothing to do with Joe Biden - this is justice happening.

Funny how facts always seem to get in the way of the democrat lies...always. This sets out the timeline of Joe Biden directly setting the wheels in motion to try and jail his main political rival using any means possible

#Democratfascism

That wasn’t bad. The more time you spend around me the funnier you get.

Its been interesting watching the left wing hackery media and their lemming followers say...oh, this has nothing to do with Joe Biden - this is justice happening.

Funny how facts always seem to get in the way of the democrat lies...always. This sets out the timeline of Joe Biden directly setting the wheels in motion to try and jail his main political rival using any means possible

#Democratfascism

Always thought the J6 Select Committee set those wheels in motion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back