Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, Trump is changing all his Biden insults bu keeping the same insults but changing the name to Kamala. lol

He also tells a story how he was in a helicopter that had to do an emergency landing once with Kamala Harris ex who during the flight, told him how awful Kamala was. So while the chopper was going down, Kamalas ex felt the need to bag Kamala to Trump.... first hole in the story appears. But wait there is more. There is also another problem. It wasnt Kamalas ex. lol. It was a completely different guy. And it was in the early 90s.

In other news, Trump accuses Kamala of lying and being untrustworthy.

Not too sure about Tim Walz's Politics but he seems to have exceedingly good taste in music via 2 of my long time very favourite musicians/singer/songwriters Warren Zevon and Steve Winwood...can take or leave the other 2 The Moody Blues and Genisis.

I was going to suggest Eddie the Eagle, or Eric the Eel. Probably more Eddie than Eric.

It was funny in the beginning, but it's gotten completely over the top now.

Sadly it's gone from people just having a laugh about it in the beginning to now where all the nutters and weirdos are spreading fake conspiracies theories about her online and filling the comments on social media with hate posting and abuse.

There's even some weirdos claiming that Anna Meares should now be punished for standing up for her wellbeing.

I genuinely feel sorry for her as it's reached the stage where it's become relentless bullying.

Last edited:

Sadly it's gone from people just having about laugh about in the beginning to now where all the nutters and weirdos are spreading fake conspiracies theories about her online and filling the comments on social media with hate posting and abuse.

There's even some weirdos claiming that Anna Meares should now be punished for standing up for her wellbeing.

I genuinely feel sorry for her now, it's reached the stage where it's become relentless bullying.
If she's smart, she'll make money out of it. Go on American talk shows and try to sound like Steve Irwin.

Sadly it's gone from people just having about laugh about in the beginning to now where all the nutters and weirdos are spreading fake conspiracies theories about her online and filling the comments on social media with hate posting and abuse.

I genuinely feel sorry for her as it's reached the stage where it's become relentless bullying.

What I think has gone viral is the still shots more than her actual dancing. Which has probably blown the context of her dance and how bad it was out of proportion.

The Australian Olympic committee is famous for refusing to send athletes who are unlikely to finish in the top 10 and in some cases top 5. So I think Australians have been brought up with this expectation. RayGunn did stuff up. Although she won a competition, she should have forfeited her spot to younger athletes who could compete to the athletic standards of break dancing which she acknowledges was why she went original and freestyle because she isnt as athletic.

If she's smart, she'll make money out of it. Go on American talk shows and try to sound like Steve Irwin.

I don't think it will be that easy for her to bounce back psychologically and embrace this.

I remember hearing Steven Bradbury once saying that it took him years to come to terms with the ridicule and be comfortable with what happened and that was a guy who actually won a gold medal for this country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think it will be that easy for her to bounce back psychologically and embrace this.

I remember hearing Steven Bradbury once saying that it took him years to come to terms with the ridicule and be comfortable with what happened and that was a guy who actually won a gold medal for this country.
How can you hate on Steven Bradbury? Do these people not recognise an iconic Australian sporting moment? Jesus christ.

Bradbury was the guest speaker at a dinner I attended a few weeks back. Really interesting story. I thoroughly enjoyed it

Its only been a week really. Give it another week and her moment will have passed. In no way should she be expected to curtail to the keyboard warrior brigade. They are the ones who should be made fun of. You know the fat arses on the couch, while eating pizza and hamburgers who decided like they did with covid that they are now experts in breakdancing.

Its only been a week really. Give it another week and her moment will have passed. In no way should she be expected to curtail to the keyboard warrior brigade. They are the ones who should be made fun of. You know the fat arses on the couch, while eating pizza and hamburgers who decided like they did with covid that they are now experts in breakdancing.
That's what annoys me. This isn't like Bill Buckner fumbling the World Series. None of these people are emotionally invested in break dancing.

Its always the same sad people too, the 'she deserves it ' crowd. No capacity to think.

Genuinely shit people

Its always the same sad people too, the 'she deserves it ' crowd. No capacity to think.

Genuinely shit people

The same ones who wonder why they have a shit life while they stay up to 3am every day in their parents basement gaming and making memes with the only exercise they do moving their fat arses to the front door to get the pizza that they bought with their dads CC

Just as you think Trump cant get any lower, he has said the indefensible. I just want to know if anyone is able to defend the comments that..and I quote 'the Presidential Medal of Freedom is a higher honor than the Congressional medal of honor because soldiers who get them are in really bad shape or dead. Where as people who receive his medals are in great shape..

What a complete and utter buffoon. And there are idiots who want this man president.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back