Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually this is not bad for meā€”been trying to get state party folks in Phoenix to understand the opportunity we have to flip County Attorney spot

younger athletes who could compete to the athletic standards of break dancing which she acknowledges was why she went original and freestyle because she isnt as athletic.

I was going to suggest Eddie the Eagle, or Eric the Eel. Probably more Eddie than Eric.

The difference is that Eddie and Eric actually tried.

The invasion of Ukraine going well for Russia

Russia offers safe haven for people trying to escape Western liberal ideals

hopefully a few of our resident cookers/Trump fans take up the offer, just send picks when you get enlisted šŸ¤£

The invasion of Ukraine going well for Russia

hopefully a few of our resident cookers/Trump fans take up the offer, just send picks when you get enlisted šŸ¤£
Lol
See how long they last.

Hopefully Alex is first in line.

I have to admit, I've never watched these US national conferences before, watching the Republican v democrats one is noticeable

But they are nuts that parties do these things
Unbelievable how many people turn up to these events.

It's like they are watching a sporting event.

Osama's turned it on today.

Unbelievable how many people turn up to these events.

It's like they are watching a sporting event.

Osama's turned it on today.
Obama, regardless of what you think of his policies, was a fantastic speaker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kamala smashing the polls in the swing states. Its unlikely now that Trump will slow the momentum.
Only going to highten Trump hurling abuse.

Reckon he could become even more unhinged.

Should be entertaining to watch this sore loser...

Only going to highten Trump hurling abuse.

Reckon he could become even more unhinged.

Should be entertaining to watch this sore loser...

Voter maths doesnt support a Trump Vance win. The polls are blowing out every day in favour of Kamala.

What has hurt Trump immensely is himself and his decision to target and attack the moderate arm of his party basically telling them they are either MAGA or they are out.

I just dont see how he is going to get the votes needed and the polls are backing this thinking up.

My ultimate prediction now

I dont think Trump will get above 200 collegiate votes and he wont get anymore than 55m votes. Its a big call but the democrats on a bad day still get 65m and 200+ collegiate votes and Trump could even lose a traditional red state. So watch this space. But we are only 10 weeks from an election.

The first debate will be telling. The democrats have all the momentum. It would have to be a staggering reversal if Trump was able to wrestle the momentum back. But he refuses to even change. His own aids and organisers are begging him to stop attacking people and focusing on the non issues like crowd size and AI photos. Instead telling him to focus on actual issues.

Trump is cooked and the republican party know it. I even think his biggest supporters even think he is done.

Last edited:

Where are the Andrew Tate worshippers now?

Yes, yes, there were Andrew Tate fans posting here at one stage. Imagine fawning over that disgusting POS.

What a POS.

Just watched a Gotti docuementary on Netflix and even though he was a well known MOB boss he had celebrities back him publicly. Just goes to show, even POS if they look cool can attract fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back