Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I check odds most days and as of today Harris has been as short priced favourite as she has ever been. In to $1.80 with Trump $2.10 (Sportsbet)

I read an amazing stat that only twice on 160 years of bookmakers having odds on the US election have they been wrong and MUCH more reliable than looking at polls, esp the national primary vote which Harris will win by a few million votes
after recent polls and sentiment changes Harris in to 1.72 with bookies - fingers crossed

This stuff is interesting:

It's interesting from a technical perspective. Getting bombs put in a whole shit-ton of pagers and radios can't be easy.

Also interesting from looking at the decision making that agreed to do this perspective. There's no way you can claim that this isn't going to just target militants. Others get hurt and killed.

This stuff is interesting:

It's interesting from a technical perspective. Getting bombs put in a whole shit-ton of pagers and radios can't be easy.

Also interesting from looking at the decision making that agreed to do this perspective. There's no way you can claim that this isn't going to just target militants. Others get hurt and killed.
Its really insane isn't it.

I've heard stories of kids being killed or mained so that does takeaway from the impressiveness of what was achieved.

Does have you thinking twice about your tech though.

Its really insane isn't it.

I've heard stories of kids being killed or mained so that does takeaway from the impressiveness of what was achieved.

Does have you thinking twice about your tech though.
Young girl killed in this:

Iranian Ambassador to Lebanon injured:

I check odds most days and as of today Harris has been as short priced favourite as she has ever been. In to $1.80 with Trump $2.10 (Sportsbet)

I read an amazing stat that only twice on 160 years of bookmakers having odds on the US election have they been wrong and MUCH more reliable than looking at polls, esp the national primary vote which Harris will win by a few million votes
Sportsbet lets you bet on the election?

**** me.

Young girl killed in this:

Iranian Ambassador to Lebanon injured:
If you take out 3000 bad guys, and have less than 10 "innocent" casualties, then there are very few military operators who would regard that as being an unacceptable level of collateral damage.

If you take out 3000 bad guys, and have less than 10 "innocent" casualties, then there are very few military operators who would regard that as being an unacceptable level of collateral damage.
YAY! Acceptable levels of collateral damage!

Wonderful world we live in!

(also they didn't take out 3000 guys for 10 civilians, it's like 20 people dead and hundreds injured). The footage in the news.com.au article shows one blowing up in a supermarket checkout line, for example.

YAY! Acceptable levels of collateral damage!

Wonderful world we live in!

(also they didn't take out 3000 guys for 10 civilians, it's like 20 people dead and hundreds injured). The footage in the news.com.au article shows one blowing up in a supermarket checkout line, for example.
My understanding is that it was > 1000 injured, many critically. Even if they haven't been killed, they have been taken out for the duration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's not pulling out

He knows more than anyone else that he's going to prison if he doesn't win the election

The only way I can see him pulling out is if he flees the US
Asylum in Russia or North Korea you reckon... ;)

I been following Argentina, hoping they can turn it around under an unconventional Leader.

Still uncertain how it lands

Hasn't 1 of his sons been testing the waters in Central America

And then of course he's already probably professed his love for Maduro in Venezuela

Argentina is where the Nazis and the defeated Confederate Soliders fled.

So it wouldn't surprise me.

Milei is a massive Israel fan which would align with trump, but he's also well into Ukraine and anti russia

Not sure how that works out with trump

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back