Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Please don't get disheartened, you guys will get him eventually.

By you guys, I assume you mean old white men who vote Republican and believe conspiracy theories ?

Rachel Mcadams Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I reckon it’s a Trump stunt. It’s either to garner sympathy “aww poor Donald”. Or it’s a way of bowing out citing “security concerns”.
Weirdly it comes across as another example of the "dead cat" theory first coined or publicly expressed by Boris Johnson

It's only 5 minutes .. worth a listen

lol .. and as a parting comment. I know some of you just like being lied too .. hahaha

I reckon it’s a Trump stunt. It’s either to garner sympathy “aww poor Donald”. Or it’s a way of bowing out citing “security concerns”.
You're nearly as delusional as Trump himself...what utter rubbish.

This guy is so ****ing dangerous.

Musk is the most dangerous man in the world right now, from a general public perspective - has an incredibly large reach, with the unfiltered ability to spread whatever uninformed opinions he wants on his own platform, without consequence

He fuucking sucks

Musk is the most dangerous man in the world right now, from a general public perspective - has an incredibly large reach, with the unfiltered ability to spread whatever uninformed opinions he wants on his own platform, without consequence

He fuucking sucks
He is getting more and more obvious, more dangerous, more unhinged each day..
So dishonest Pure evil. Gullible MAGA love him

You're nearly as delusional as Trump himself...what utter rubbish.

Nothing would be below the man.

He is a stain on US democracy.

Now his running mate has said he will create stories to drive the media narrative. In other words lie, irrespective if they are false.

This is a dangerous pairing of Trump/Vance and yet you, still fail to post articles negative of both of them even though you sprout you don’t support Trump. Your actions say otherwise. We know where your colours lie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just love how JD Vance had said that the democrats using words like Fascist and a danger to democracy is painting a target on his back, while at the same time in an interview Trump is saying the USA needs to keep a marxist, fascist out the white house as she will destroy democracy. The reason no one is empathetic to assassination attempts is because he refuses to listen, change and he is his own worst enemy.

I have never seen someone not get it as much as JD Vance and Trump. Even polling in Pennsylvania, the one swing state that republicans thought they could hold onto has turned into a 4 point lead to Harris in latest polling.

I also dont understand why the media sane wash the marxist, communist, fascist rhetoric. Those words are not interchangeable. Not to mention, the literal constitution and congress will present anything close to anything resembling this from happening. The media need to destroy all candidates who use this rhetoric and the way Trump uses it, a simple question as to ask him how those terms are similar and possible would make his head explode in to the stupidest word salad youd ever hear.

I just love how JD Vance had said that the democrats using words like Fascist and a danger to democracy is painting a target on his back, while at the same time in an interview Trump is saying the USA needs to keep a marxist, fascist out the white house as she will destroy democracy. The reason no one is empathetic to assassination attempts is because he refuses to listen, change and he is his own worst enemy.

I have never seen someone not get it as much as JD Vance and Trump. Even polling in Pennsylvania, the one swing state that republicans thought they could hold onto has turned into a 4 point lead to Harris in latest polling.

I also dont understand why the media sane wash the marxist, communist, fascist rhetoric. Those words are not interchangeable. Not to mention, the literal constitution and congress will present anything close to anything resembling this from happening. The media need to destroy all candidates who use this rhetoric and the way Trump uses it, a simple question as to ask him how those terms are similar and possible would make his head explode in to the stupidest word salad youd ever hear.
The media is not immune to Russian money.
I guess if Trump or more likely Vance become dictator the complicit media are vying to become become something like RT, their official media arm.

I check odds most days and as of today Harris has been as short priced favourite as she has ever been. In to $1.80 with Trump $2.10 (Sportsbet)

I read an amazing stat that only twice on 160 years of bookmakers having odds on the US election have they been wrong and MUCH more reliable than looking at polls, esp the national primary vote which Harris will win by a few million votes

both of them are clowns. Absolute hypocritical clowns and I genuinely worry what will happen in the world over the next 4 years if they get in. Letting Russia win the war in Ukraine first up. Letting China take out Taiwan would then seem inevitable also over the next couple of years

The one I did note with the debate is Kamala wrote notes during the debate (like a prosecutor would in a trial) so she could raise points against him whilst Trump just stood there.

It was a smart strategy and I am sure she memorised a dozen or so key points she wanted to get across during the debate and provide 'sound bytes' that could be replayed over and over like

• Thats rich coming from you after being prosecuted for XXX, etc
  • I have spoken to international leaders and they think you are a disgrace
  • You were fired by 81 million people
  • You were gifted 400m but still filed for bankruptcy 6 times (imagine a leader doing this shit in Oz using Chapter 11 protection to not have to pay employees and suppliers and then saying in the 2016 debate with Clienton 'thats just being a smart businessman"

etc

• You were gifted 400m but still filed for bankruptcy 6 times (imagine a leader doing this shit in Oz using Chapter 11 protection to not have to pay employees and suppliers and then saying in the 2016 debate with Clienton 'thats just being a smart businessman"
It is being a smart businessman. Socialize the losses, Keep the profits.

Probably not supposed to say that out loud though, and draw attention to how our oligarchs run this capitalist shitshow.

It is being a smart businessman. Socialize the losses, Keep the profits.

Probably not supposed to say that out loud though, and draw attention to how our oligarchs run this capitalist shitshow.
OK but for a self proclaimed multi billionaire (we are still waiting to see his tax returns from memory) do you really want someone who is as unethical or unscrupulous running your country? Basically saying I am a billionaire but cant be ****** paying you lot so closing down the company. Its one thing if you are struggling yourself financially - as many hard working people are when they go bankrupt - but under the above circumstances I personally see it as an absolute disgrace. Which is what Trump is IMHO

I check odds most days and as of today Harris has been as short priced favourite as she has ever been. In to $1.80 with Trump $2.10 (Sportsbet)

I read an amazing stat that only twice on 160 years of bookmakers having odds on the US election have they been wrong and MUCH more reliable than looking at polls, esp the national primary vote which Harris will win by a few million votes
But but he won the debate

It was a smart strategy and I am sure she memorised a dozen or so key points she wanted to get across during the debate and provide 'sound bytes' that could be replayed over and over like

• Thats rich coming from you after being prosecuted for XXX, etc
  • I have spoken to international leaders and they think you are a disgrace
  • You were fired by 81 million people

etc
The best one was
Putin would eat you alive for dinner🤣

OK but for a self proclaimed multi billionaire (we are still waiting to see his tax returns from memory) do you really want someone who is as unethical or unscrupulous running your country? Basically saying I am a billionaire but cant be ****** paying you lot so closing down the company. Its one thing if you are struggling yourself financially - as many hard working people are when they go bankrupt - but under the above circumstances I personally see it as an absolute disgrace. Which is what Trump is IMHO
Oh, it's a disgrace alright.

And Trump is the poster child for the priveliged nepo-baby, above-the-law, psychopath CEO born-to-rule type of super rich guys that run the show.

He just thinks those are positive things and so do his followers. Even if he wasn't such a douche all that stuff would be happening anyway, just not quite so flagrantly.

I have thought about this issue. Trump loves himself more than anyone. Not sure he loves anyone actually in a normal way - well perhaps Ivanka but thats not in a normal way (eek)

I just wonder if the second plot, which I think was genuine, has him wondering if its all worth it. That he has his perfect life already and why risk it when there are multiple people out there who would seemingly love to take him out. And the risk wont go away if he wins again.

Probably I am wrong but Trumps love for himself over country wouldnt totally surprise me to see him do something even more unexpected than normal - tank the last few weeks before the election, pull out for security reasons as you say

I have thought about this issue. Trump loves himself more than anyone. Not sure he loves anyone actually in a normal way - well perhaps Ivanka but thats not in a normal way (eek)

I just wonder if the second plot, which I think was genuine, has him wondering if its all worth it. That he has his perfect life already and why risk it when there are multiple people out there who would seemingly love to take him out. And the risk wont go away if he wins again.

Probably I am wrong but Trumps love for himself over country wouldnt totally surprise me to see him do something even more unexpected than normal - tank the last few weeks before the election, pull out for security reasons as you say
He's not pulling out

He knows more than anyone else that he's going to prison if he doesn't win the election

The only way I can see him pulling out is if he flees the US

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back