Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Fortunately most of us can't vote in the American election...
You know what, that's fine

I just think if trump is elected again it has the potential to have massive repercussions to the rest of the world, including us

He's already openly discussing doing a 3rd term

If you don't think it's possible, perhaps you familiarize yourself with Project 2025 and the fact he's already stacked the supreme court

You know what, that's fine

I just think if trump is elected again it has the potential to have massive repercussions to the rest of the world, including us

He's already openly discussing doing a 3rd term

If you don't think it's possible, perhaps you familiarize yourself with Project 2025 and the fact he's already stacked the supreme court
Not going to disagree that Trump will be a bad President again... but Biden is hardly functioning. He's blaming his staff now for why he is tired & making mistakes. Hmmm, Joe it's old age & you don't have the energy for this role for another 4 years.

It's a disgrace either are candidates.

Not going to disagree that Trump will be a bad President again... but Biden is hardly functioning.

FMD .. trump has spent the last 10-12 days at MAL

Biden did 18 events in 8 different cities then hosted the NATO summit and gave 1 hour unscripted media conference and spoke almost entirely coherently on foreign policy

Sadly the media is pushing an agenda that he's f*cked and is focussing on his occassion gaffs

Also sad that trump isn't held to the same standard

Biden's medical records have been made public. trump continues to hide his

They are BOTH unsuitable to be President!

Sadly this thread is full of posters who think 1 or the other is actually suitable.

How can you have a President who regularly can't even complete sentences?

How can you have a President who should be sentenced?

I repeat their political system is ****ed!
One should be in a nursing home, the other should be in prison.

Given the choice, and those are the options the US will have in November, I take the one with dementia as being the lesser of two evils.

Not going to disagree that Trump will be a bad President again... but Biden is hardly functioning. He's blaming his staff now for why he is tired & making mistakes. Hmmm, Joe it's old age & you don't have the energy for this role for another 4 years.

... and yet he's still doing far less damage to the US, and the rest of the world, than Trump would do in a 2nd term.

It's as if you're in denial. One of these two WILL be the next President of the USA. Which do you prefer? Saying "they're both as bad as each other" isn't an answer, given that it's a binary choice.

... and yet he's still doing far less damage to the US, and the rest of the world, than Trump would do in a 2nd term.

It's as if you're in denial. One of these two WILL be the next President of the USA. Which do you prefer? Saying "they're both as bad as each other" isn't an answer, given that it's a binary choice.
FFS I have every right to say neither is suitable to be President!

Imo, you are a moron if you are trying to pretend either is suitable.

You are the one in denial.

Clearly I have higher standards & don't accept mediocrity.

FFS I have every right to say neither is suitable to be President!

Imo, you are a moron if you are trying to pretend either is suitable.

You are the one in denial.

Clearly I have higher standards & don't accept mediocrity.
Neither is suitable, but one or the other will be President. It's a binary choice - A or B, there is no C.

So... is it A - Biden, or B - Trump?

Which do you see as the lesser of two evils?

Neither is suitable, but one or the other will be President. It's a binary choice - A or B, there is no C.

So... is it A - Biden, or B - Trump?

Which do you see as the lesser of two evils?
If I were in America, I wouldn't bother voting.

I have already said this, yet here you are persisting.

There is literally NO choice as both are an embarrassment as President.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont understand why people compare Trump to Biden on a faculties basis like Trump is the better option for president.

There is really one good reason.

An incapacitated puppet Biden is in a whole different stratosphere as a better candidate than Trump, purely because not only is Trump a danger to democracy and the american constitution, he is a danger world wide. So anyone who keeps backing Trump is either a babbling idiot, a social decrepit, someone who follows the money, religious nutjob who thinks they have the right to tell others how to live or they are simply someone who wants to watch the world burn.

And you know what all those collective morons i listed above have in common, they think none of the decisions Trump makes will land in their back yard. Like the democrats who though defund the police was a great idea until crime landed at their doorstep.

MAGA is an insult to humanity.

If I were in America, I wouldn't bother voting.

I have already said this, yet here you are persisting.

There is literally NO choice as both are an embarrassment as President.
I think it's becoming increasingly possible it will be A - un-named Dem Candidate (anyone bar Kamala Harris), B - Trump

Incidentally I'm having to sort out things for my Dad who is becoming vaguer than ever... & yes he was also born in 1942 like Joe Biden.

Wtf someone this old thinks they have the stamina to be President shows a complete lack of awareness by them & their party. Lol, he is blaming being tired on his staff... no you are tired because you are old & should be retired ffs.

One great commie. A guy obsessing about trump who has nothing to do with this country.

Trump has everything to do with this country. The USA is in an Alliances with us. Trump has pretty much made it known he really doesnt care for alliances. That makes us vulnerable. Trump also inspires far right extremism, we will surely see far right extremist groups begin to infiltrate our political system through policies etc. How long until abortion is over turned in our country as the LNP if in power decide to follow Trumps lead because he got elected.

Trump has everything to do with this country. The USA is in an Alliances with us. Trump has pretty much made it known he really doesnt care for alliances. That makes us vulnerable. Trump also inspires far right extremism, we will surely see far right extremist groups begin to infiltrate our political system through policies etc. How long until abortion is over turned in our country as the LNP if in power decide to follow Trumps lead because he got elected.
LOL

Conspiracy theorist much...

To be fair, this thread was dead for 12 months after the restructure that occured last september by some mods who arent even on this board. They didnt like the nature of it. So it was just us 4 for a very long time. Now the election is getting closer its great to see more people contribute. I was disappointed Eagle, slippery and some other stopped after the restructure. But from what I was told they got bans. So putting the main contributors up is misleading. Not sure it proves the point you think. A lot of the discussion was on the Ukraine war for months with little Trump stuff.

lol .. completely different subjects and current interest levels

Why are you all fired up now?
lol, I’m fired up? I’m just finding it amusing. On one hand you’re acting superior that you’ve got better things to do than talk footy on a footy board and why would you bother when you can’t change anything and yet you’re posting on US politics instead. No wonder you don’t have time to discuss footy when you’re so busy solving the dysfunctional US political system

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back