Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

:openmouth: Biden Crime family in receivership. There will be dozens of Bidens running around looking for a job. Their first real job ever..

Dr Jill might have to go back to doctoring.

LOL LOL šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜† šŸ˜‚

How's the denialists looking today?

Good day to be a flannel seller methinks.

Now we have a contest between an egotistical maniac and a giggling dimwit if Biden gets his wish.

God help America.
Kamala is a dimwit? This is rather rich coming from a Trumper, you think?
Her colour and being female will trigger those on the right though.

lol .. look at all the closet trumpanzees

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kamala is a dimwit? This is rather rich coming from a Trumper, you think?
Her colour and being female will trigger those on the right though.
You really are disgusting with your posts with racist undertones.

Look at all the denialists with their faces loaded with egg...

Can I interest you in several multi-packs of flannels because one pack won't get the job done. šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚:laughv1::laughv1::laughing::laughing:

1721609439104.png

Last edited:
Look at all the denialists with their faces loaded with egg...

Can I interest you in several multi-packs of flannels because one pack won't get the job done. šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚:laughv1::laughv1::laughing::laughing:

View attachment 2055317
lol .. you clown

Here's the funny part that seems to have escaped you

I haven't seen anyone on here lamenting Biden withdrawing

Yet it seems the supporters of the 34 x convicted criminal, rapist, pedophile who have been running on an agenda that both candidates are bad and neither should be running are struggling to contain their joy

And here you are sinking the slippers into Harris

trump is now historically the oldest presidential candidate, falling asleep at his own convention, giving demented incoherent rambling speeches

Surely if you're honest, you'd be asking for trump to stand aside now?

Last edited:

You've changed your tune from your conspiracy that the anti-Biden push was coming from Trump-bribed media. Have you only just realised that replacing Biden was the last thing Trump wanted, as youā€™ve been told on here since the first debate?

lol .. you clown

Here's the funny part that seems to have escaped you

I haven't seen anyone on here lamenting Biden withdrawing

Yet it seems the supporters of the 34 x convicted criminal, rapist, pedophile who have been running on an agenda that both candidates are bad and neither should be running are struggling to contain their joy

And here you are sinking the slippers into Harris

trump is now historically the oldest presidential candidate, falling asleep at his own convention, giving demented incoherent rambling speeches

Surely if you're honest, you'd be asking for trump to stand aside now?
Triggered much!!! šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£ :laughv1:

Angry Tantrum GIF by The X Factor

You've changed your tune from your conspiracy that the anti-Biden push was coming from Trump-bribed media. Have you only just realised that replacing Biden was the last thing Trump wanted, as youā€™ve been told on here since the first debate?
lol .. conspiracy?

Did you miss all of the news that came out trump NY financial fraud trial?

I'm neither happy nor sad. I'm sitting back watching to see how it all unfolds

Triggered much!!! šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£ :laughv1:

Angry Tantrum GIF by The X Factor
The paradox of idiots like you delivering posts like this ā˜ļø

If I reply, you be like "hahahaha .. oh boy, he's mad" .. and if don't, it still supports your wacky opinion

End of the day .. if you had any integrity in regard to your posting over the last few weeks, you wouldn't be denouncing Harris

The paradox of idiots like you delivering posts like this ā˜ļø

If I reply, you be like "hahahaha .. oh boy, he's mad" .. and if don't, it still supports your wacky opinion

End of the day .. if you had any integrity in regard your posting over the last few weeks, you wouldn't be denouncing Harris
Oh dear

You know you've lost it when personal insults is all you got...

Lose Real Housewives GIF

Biden should have always been a 1 term President, and this should have been confirmed halfway through his term, but better late than never I suppose.

As expected, Trump and the Republican Party are handling this news with all the grace and humility of a 5 year old.

Wouldā€™ve thought the retirement of a President after 5 decades of public service would have called for a moment of decency and respect before getting back to campaigning but I guess thatā€™s where the Republican Party / Trump Cult are at right now.

FAC4FB40-FDC2-46BA-9D4F-43C7CC35BAF3.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back