Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Some interesting legal points re the nominations.

Nevada shouldn't be a problem if the Dems and the Bidens can agree...Getting the Bidens to agree might be the problem but.

• Nevada: no changes can be made to the ballot after 5 p.m. on the fourth Friday in June of an election year or 'a nominee dies or is adjudicated insane or mentally incompetent.

Nevada shouldn't be a problem if the Dems and the Bidens can agree...Getting the Bidens to agree might be the problem but.

• Nevada: no changes can be made to the ballot after 5 p.m. on the fourth Friday in June of an election year or 'a nominee dies or is adjudicated insane or mentally incompetent.
I wonder what sort of Golden Parachute Genocide Joe is going to get for not going on with his nomination. I suspect a $20m+ book deal amount from donors to write his memories of his presidency. It should be fun reading.

Question Mark Idk GIF by US National Archives

Biden should have always been a 1 term President, and this should have been confirmed halfway through his term, but better late than never I suppose.

As expected, Trump and the Republican Party are handling this news with all the grace and humility of a 5 year old.

Would’ve thought the retirement of a President after 5 decades of public service would have called for a moment of decency and respect before getting back to campaigning but I guess that’s where the Republican Party / Trump Cult are at right now.

View attachment 2055432
The irony of Donald Trump saying that anyone is/was unfit to serve as President is astounding!

I wonder what sort of Golden Parachute Genocide Joe is going to get for not going on with his nomination. I suspect a $20m+ book deal amount from donors to write his memories of his presidency. It should be fun reading.

Question Mark Idk GIF by US National Archives
Jill "ghost writer"Biden?;)

You really are disgusting with your posts with racist undertones.
What can you expect when you keep pumping up the racist bigot Trump. You say he's not fit for office but then you incessantly and surreptitiously pump him up by ridiculing and debasing anything Democrat.

All, you say, for balance in this thread. That's just rubbish.

Biden should have always been a 1 term President, and this should have been confirmed halfway through his term, but better late than never I suppose.

As expected, Trump and the Republican Party are handling this news with all the grace and humility of a 5 year old.

Would’ve thought the retirement of a President after 5 decades of public service would have called for a moment of decency and respect before getting back to campaigning but I guess that’s where the Republican Party / Trump Cult are at right now.

View attachment 2055432
He's an arseh*le

lol .. conspiracy

Yes, conspiracy.
Not a bad theory

There's no doubt trump chaos has been good for the ratings of some news services

Another reality is that all of the major news publications have CEO's or owners who are trump donors

And then there's this, to provide a comparison in regard to age and/or mental health over the last 6 months

And of course, the NYT who have a journo that only posts positive trump news. And the NYT CEO who has publicly stated they only publish negative Biden news because of the refusal of the WH to bow to their interview demands

We could also touch on russian interference again. Several domains and 1000's of bots were shut down yesterday or today with russian origins

What can you expect when you keep pumping up the racist bigot Trump. You say he's not fit for office but then you incessantly and surreptitiously pump him up by ridiculing and debasing anything Democrat.

Bullshit, and here I was thinking you could actually think for yourself..

Balance eh?

Capture.PNG

Yes, conspiracy.
Where's the conspiracy in the data in the graph?

Where's the conspiracy in the evidence given at the NY trial in which trump was given and is still being given favourable coverage in the NYT and through certain presenters on NSNBC for example?

Where's the conspiracy in that 90% of the major news outlets in the US are owned or have CEO's that are trump donors?

Should we now expect to see wall to wall coverage asking if trump is too old or mentally fit to run for office?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes people don't like to admit things to themselves.

I assume in this new world of balance we are going to get 10 000 posts in support of Dan Andrews 🤣

Bullshit, and here I was thinking you could actually think for yourself..

Balance eh?

View attachment 2055481
What a ridiculous thing to say that I'm not thinking for myself. Simply because I might align with anything that's posted here from both political leanings doesn't in the least suggest I'm not thinking for myself.

Here's what I think.

I ****ing hate guns.
I ****ing hate violence.
I ****ing hate racism
I ****ing hate bigotry
I ****ing hate tyrants and dictators.
I ****ing hate it when religion gets in the way of politics.

Guess which side of American politics embraces every one of those vile things. I'll give you a ****ing huge hint. It's not the Democrats.

This is me thinking for myself, and what's more, I've never, in my long lifetime, voted left here in Australia, but I sure as hell can spot the ****ed up thinking of the extreme right that has ruined the GOP in the US, and that complete ****ing buffoon Trump, is the leader of that ****ed up ideology.

What a ridiculous thing to say that I'm not thinking for myself. Simply because I might align with anything that's posted here from both political leanings doesn't in the least suggest I'm not thinking for myself.

Here's what I think.

I ****ing hate guns.
I ****ing hate violence.
I ****ing hate racism
I ****ing hate bigotry
I ****ing hate tyrants and dictators.
I ****ing hate it when religion gets in the way of politics.

Guess which side of American politics embraces every one of those vile things. I'll give you a ****ing huge hint. It's not the Democrats.

This is me thinking for myself, and what's more, I've never, in my long lifetime, voted left here in Australia, but I sure as hell can spot the ****ed up thinking of the extreme right that has ruined the GOP in the US, and that complete ****ing buffoon Trump, is the leader of that ****ed up ideology.
I notice you of course didn't comment on the "balance" when it's pointed out to you.

You also seem to forget it will be the will of the people who decide the outcome of any election in a democracy...it's not always a palatable result either way, in fact it never is for some people.

Last edited:
LOL LOL 😂 😆 😂

How's the denialists looking today?

Good day to be a flannel seller methinks.

Now we have a contest between an egotistical maniac and a giggling dimwit if Biden gets his wish.

God help America.

So you get the wish to have Biden quit the race and now that there is a black woman as the Presidential candidate you are still unhappy. How bloody surprising.

I could call you two names but that would in all likelihood get me banned. We all know what those two words are given you are an old white male.

Coming from you is ****ing hilarious. You are as bad as anyone else here.
No, you and the Salty one are the absolute leaders in the personal insults scale in this and any Political threads, nobody comes close unfortunately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back