Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I notice you of course didn't comment on the "balance" when it's pointed out to you.

You also seem to forget it will be the will of the people who decide the outcome of any election in a democracy...it's not always a palatable result either way, in fact it never is for some people.
LOL. The balance you crave disappeared when someone put a stop to all the cooker conspiracy bullshit that killed any sensible intelligent debate. The sooky la la posters deserted. No coincidence it was the hard right posters. That's where the balance went.

Yes I’m progressive, you ain’t.

I’m quite happy for women to be in power. I bet you have never worked with a woman as your boss. I have. No problem for me at all.

Don’t dig a bigger hole for yourself.
You don't know me or anything about me yet you keep making unfounded claims because I don't agree with your leftism which is on show almost every post here,. Why would I have any problem with women and be careful where you go with that given your posting history on Big Footy.

LOL. The balance you crave disappeared when someone put a stop to all the cooker conspiracy bullshit that killed any sensible intelligent debate. The sooky la la posters deserted. No coincidence it was the hard right posters. That's where the balance went.
Probably because they kept being banned, yet others seem immune to the same rules.

You don't know me or anything about me yet you keep making unfounded claims because I don't agree with your leftism which is on show almost every post here,. Why would I have any problem with women and be careful where you go with that given your posting history on Big Footy.

Is that a threat and you want to go grubby? Go for it I’d say.

One gets to know one’s personality from their posting as you obviously think from mine.

And just on this process regarding nominations - here is the calendar for Nevada. Last day is Sept 3rd from my reading, not June, if I’ve read this correctly.

Someone has already stated that Wisconsin has until 3rd September as well. Just more misinformation. Who would that thought?

And seriously, do these people realise the Democrats would be fully aware of when the nominations needed to be lodged. This is just another smokescreen by The Heritage Foundation.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do "lwnj's" have to do with Joe Biden? You think Biden is left wing? That's cute.
Mike Posner Reaction GIF by Music Choice

No, you and the Salty one are the absolute leaders in the personal insults scale in this and any Political threads, nobody comes close unfortunately.
first he puts me on ignore then he insults me.

Looks like i have to learn a bit more from you kirky

North Korea sending balloons filled with rubbish into South Korea in revenge attacks for South Korea sending propaganda broadcasting balloons their way is glorious pseudo-warfare

Next in the escalation will be setting a bag of dog poop on fire and leaving it on their doorstep

first he puts me on ignore then he insults me.

Looks like i have to learn a bit more from you kirky

I’m the same vintage remember.

And this is water off a duck’s back. I’ve been stirred up my whole life so you literally can’t offend me (people take the piss out of me all the time) unless you have a go at my family then the gloves come off.

North Korea sending balloons filled with rubbish into South Korea in revenge attacks for South Korea sending propaganda broadcasting balloons their way is glorious pseudo-warfare

Next in the escalation will be setting a bag of dog poop on fire and leaving it on their doorstep
I was at the 38th parallel DMZ just over a year ago. Boy oh boy wowee.

Stories of balloons with 'relief packages' - rice, other foods, K-pop and K-drama usb's being sent over to the north. North Koreans who recovered the balloons apparently threatened with execution for making use of the packages especially for daring to view K-pop or K-dramas.

What a hideous regime is North Korea.

I was at the 38th parallel DMZ just over a year ago. Boy oh boy wowee.

Stories of balloons with 'relief packages' - rice, other foods, K-pop and K-drama usb's being sent over to the north. North Koreans who recovered the balloons apparently threatened with execution for making use of the packages especially for daring to view K-pop or K-dramas.

What a hideous regime is North Korea.
Yeah .. lol, trump loves Kim Jong Un .. and putin .. and Xi

It was a dumb panicky ill thought out strategy to have Biden run again. I am glad he is gone. The USA deserves better than an elderly man who clearly has age affecting him. Clearly the original strategy was for Biden to run in 2020 and Kamala is groomed to run in 2024. But her popularity was so on the nose they panicked into running Biden for another term or the very least, use Biden to parachute Kamala into the top job in 2026 after Biden retires.

It was dumb, arrogant and an outright insult to the american people and the world over. There is no way any sane person would think Biden had another term in him. So its highly doubtful anyone in the democrat party thought so including Biden. What I find highly incompetent is the media not calling this out for the clear strategy it was.

I dont think Harris will get the nomination. My gut feel is its likely to be Gretchen Whitmer. The democrats want the women vote and she is likely as a new fresh face to have a higher appeal than someone like Harris who has alienated many in her own party.

Where does the Biden decision leave Trump?

Contrary to the popular belief that Trump is now going to walk it in, I do think this decision even at late notice exposes Trump and badly.

The common trend was for everyone to compare Biden to Trump. Trump being the candidate less affected by age. But its a false equivalence. We were effectively comparing a moldy apple with a more moldy apple and asking people to pick one. Clearly the less moldy apple was more appealing.

What is going to happen now is Trump is going to look very old. All the proposed Democrat candidates are 52 (Gretchen Whitmer, 59 (JB Pritzker) and Harris at 59. All 20 years younger than Trump and all seasoned politicians who will clean up Trump in any debate which will rocket their profiles front and centre and ride the new fresh face high into the election.

Honestly, Trump was closer to winning an election with Biden. Now, I think he will almost certainly lose. The womens vote he was so worried about losing will 100% be lost to Harris and Whitmer who will shove Roe v Wade front and centre. This election will now be based on womens rights like predicted.

This has really changed the election race.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back