Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Giggling schoolgirl ninny? Really?
Did you see the vid? The only thing missing was the girly school uniform.

Yes, giggling schoolgirl ninny. I've taught hundreds of them. It's a real world truth. It doesn't automatically include all schoolgirls. Just the ninny gigglers. Dont be so feminist sensitive.

Did you see the vid? The only thing missing was the girly school uniform.

Yes, giggling schoolgirl ninny. I've taught hundreds of them. It's a real world truth. It doesn't automatically include all schoolgirls. Just the ninny gigglers. Dont be so feminist sensitive.
Ninny? Doesn’t that mean stupid?
She’s hardly stupid .

Farking LOL What a circus! Trump, the head clown.

But every politician knows where their bread is buttered.

What a combo, Trump and that giggling schoolgirl ninny (if you ever witnessed him salivating all over Trump in one of Trump's Biden rants LOL) who's now got his head so far up Trump they're gonna need surgery to get him out.

These guys are going to lead the most powerful country in the world. Let that sink in.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so dire.

Doesn't the US have anyone worthy of leading? I haven't spotted any truly intelligent, dignified, balanced, capable prospective candidate, who stands out. It's always the ultra rich, the elite, the go-getter-wanna-be, those with ties to big corporate money, those with spurious or criminal pasts,...

Damn I love living in Australia.

Trump may have come really close against Biden but as Roe v Wade and Womens rights are an election issue, Harris will be able to capture a huge portion of the womens vote. Trump will not only lose women on womens rights he also doesnt have a 3rd of his own parties votes because he basically told the moderates and Hayley supporters he doesnt want them.

One key factor people who think Trump will win always seem to forget is MAGA is not a majority and in a country of 49/51 party allegiance in democrats favour allienating portions of your party, making extremist policies around abortion, bragging about setting womens rights back 50 years is not going to win you votes. Combine that with being a convicted sexual predator, an insurance fraud and a likely pedo, I mean, there is no way this candidate wins and the only votes he will get are from the inherently stupid.

Yes .. it seems a lot of folk agree with you

Vance was selected because of his high allegiance to MAGA. The thing with MAGA is that it is a naturally corrupt and greedy party full of self serving individuals craving money and power. So they all eat their own. He isnt favoured because MAGA die hards like MTG will have been craving this spot and right now they all would be offended that their sycophantic rantings didnt net them the position they crave.

FMD he's a whiny biatch, who also loves to spread misleading info

Funny that he's left out that Biden has chosen not to run
Not much choice about it, Biden was given the heave ho by his Democratic mates, if you believe anything other than that you're absolutely full blown naive.

At the very worst they now have a decent chance of winning unlike if Biden was the candidate.....

Not much choice about it, Biden was given the heave ho by his Democratic mates, if you believe anything other than that you're absolutely full blown naive.

At the very worst they now have a decent chance of winning unlike if Biden was the candidate.....

Biden may have been stupidly arrogant but there is no way he could have done the job until he was 86. He deserved to be called out on it. But the democrats need to be called out for allowing Biden to run in the first place. They clearly wanted to use him to win the election with no doubt every intention of replacing him with Harris. I mean of all the shittest ways to treat the voting public, this one is right up there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't hve picked you as an Elmo stan

Particularly now he's pulled his $45M a month funding for your orange pedo god

Wouldn't hve picked you as an Elmo stan

Particularly now he's pulled his $45M a month funding for your orange pedo god
😂🤣

You really are easily triggered aren't you...

It's good for America that Biden got the heave ho, though it was only the Biden flunkies that ever thought he'd be the Democrats candidate in November.

Ninny? Doesn’t that mean stupid?
She’s hardly stupid .
I'm talking about Vance... and assuming boofhead and he will be in power after the election, but I can see how my post is confusing. I'll edit it and add "vance' in the apropriate place to make it perfectly clear I would never call Harris a ninny. The exact opposite would apply. :thumbsu:

Last edited:
All the crazies aren't Trump supporters...

A Michigan man used an an all-terrain vehicle to run over and critically injure an 80-year-old man who was putting a Trump sign in his yard, in what police have described as a politically motivated attack.

The 22-year-old suspect in Sunday’s vehicle-ramming in the city of Hancock called police to confess before apparently taking his own life, authorities say.

Before targeting the elderly man, police say, the suspect vandalised two parked vehicles, smashing the windows of one that displayed a Trump sticker, and damaging the tyres of another that had a sticker supporting police.

All the crazies aren't Trump supporters...

A Michigan man used an an all-terrain vehicle to run over and critically injure an 80-year-old man who was putting a Trump sign in his yard, in what police have described as a politically motivated attack.

The 22-year-old suspect in Sunday’s vehicle-ramming in the city of Hancock called police to confess before apparently taking his own life, authorities say.

Before targeting the elderly man, police say, the suspect vandalised two parked vehicles, smashing the windows of one that displayed a Trump sticker, and damaging the tyres of another that had a sticker supporting police.

Trump is to blame.

He has sown all this hatred. Never had this will previous Republican nominees.

Sad that the US has got to this point. And the bloke took his own life so obviously there were other issues in play as well.

Last edited:
Do you even take time to listen to Trumps rally speeches? He doesn’t want unity, he wants confrontation.

And his supporters, lap it up.

Trump is a stain on humanity.
You are talking about a poster who took the side of ole mate Bruce Lehermann

He's literally one of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back