Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee I wonder who Sky News Australia is wanting to win the upcoming election.

Look I get taking sides for American audiences. What I dont understand is why they are doing it for Australian audiences. Just a quick search on their You Tube channel. Not a single video criticizing Donald Trump but I found at least 10 videos tearing apart Kamala Harris.

Australia has nothing to do with this election yet the content is 100% against the democrats and Pro Trump. No doubt to save money they probably regurgitate Fox News coverage but with an Australian spin.

Imagine working hard to be a journalist only to sell your soul to Murdoch so he can run one big campaign advert for Trump disguised as news so he can get tax breaks in the USA. Like of all the idiotic things to hang your career on. Sky News presenters I know arent dumb people but they have made some of the dumbest career decisions ever. To the point that they are virtually stuck working for Murdoch because they are unemployable.

Look I get taking sides for American audiences. What I dont understand is why they are doing it for Australian audiences. Just a quick search on their You Tube channel. Not a single video criticizing Donald Trump but I found at least 10 videos tearing apart Kamala Harris.

Australia has nothing to do with this election yet the content is 100% against the democrats and Pro Trump. No doubt to save money they probably regurgitate Fox News coverage but with an Australian spin.

Imagine working hard to be a journalist only to sell your soul to Murdoch so he can run one big campaign advert for Trump disguised as news so he can get tax breaks in the USA. Like of all the idiotic things to hang your career on. Sky News presenters I know arent dumb people but they have made some of the dumbest career decisions ever. To the point that they are virtually stuck working for Murdoch because they are unemployable.
Sky News people are at least smart enough to know that their business model is sound, perpetually propped up by people like you who give them hits just to find stuff to get outraged about.

JFC

Quick, get in here and buy your digital cards

I saw this in recent days.

Serious questions for Trump supporters - what do you think of this?

To me it’s as cringeworthy as ANYTHING I have ever seen or could conceive. “Limited” edition $99 “Digital” cards with him portrayed as a Marvel Superhero or another with bulging biceps and looking 20-39 years younger

Haven’t been following this thread but almost shat myself with laughter seeing this Ad. Is anyone stupid enough to actually buy these?

Trump looking to host a Jan 6 Awards Ceremony in September. Never mind he is a convicted felon and cant associate with other felons, but he is also facing trial for Jan 6th insurrection himself. So of all the idiotic things to do this ranks as possibly the dumbest thing he has ever done.

There is theories starting to emerge that Trump is trying to promote the idea for another attempt if he loses. Many people are beginning to think Trump knows this election is lost and he is already trying to find ways to circumvent the vote.
Odds have moved in the last 24 hrs from evens to Trump slight favourite 1.83 (and Harris 2.0). Clearly it’s all about the 5 ish marginal swing states so think your above statement is a little premature to be honest

Firstly it’s a global thing.
The extreme right are trying to make Australia ‘Great Again’.
Others believe in the second coming.
Others are susceptible to psyops.

Haven’t you seen who they have organised for speaking trips in Australia in pst few months ?
Tucker Carlson, Candace Owen’s, Don junior?

Morrison is a member of the Seven Mountains Mandate.
Would not be surprised if Abbott is a part of Opus Dei.
Dutton tries same tactics as over there.
Pauline Hanson despises immigrants.
Kelly and a few others are Q cookers.
Murdoch has Russian connections. He is an absolute POS.

Don’t be quite so naive as to think Aussies aren’t susceptible to the lies and grift.
You just have to see the evidence from the BF microcosm.

A while back there were a couple on here.
ok thanks mate. Last time I was on this thread there were a handful or so of very pro-Trump supporters that were certainly 'loud and proud' of their support and I engaged in some very reasonable debate with them. Do Trump supporters still exist on here? Or have they disappeared for some reason? Not sure why that would be...

ok thanks mate. Last time I was on this thread there were a handful or so of very pro-Trump supporters that were certainly 'loud and proud' of their support and I engaged in some very reasonable debate with them. Do Trump supporters still exist on here? Or have they disappeared for some reason? Not sure why that would be...
They come out now and then depending on what is happening in Trump world.
And then they disappear for awhile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Odds have moved in the last 24 hrs from evens to Trump slight favourite 1.83 (and Harris 2.0). Clearly it’s all about the 5 ish marginal swing states so think your above statement is a little premature to be honest
Can't bet on us politics in the usa. Which means USA voters are not dictating the odds. So your odds have little in the way of relevance.

The latest polls are all trending Harris still. But polls even mean little this far out. The debate reactions will tell the story. Trump may smash the debates and regain momentum.

On CPH2371 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sky News people are at least smart enough to know that their business model is sound, perpetually propped up by people like you who give them hits just to find stuff to get outraged about.
I'm not outraged and I didn't give than any hits. What a dumb thing to say.

Nothing wrong with Trump supporters being here. But they don't deal in facts. just turn up and troll with links to far right wing fake news stories to back a narrative.

Can't bet on us politics in the usa. Which means USA voters are not dictating the odds. So your odds have little in the way of relevance.

The latest polls are all trending Harris still. But polls even mean little this far out. The debate reactions will tell the story. Trump may smash the debates and regain momentum.

ok thanks man, didnt realise no betting in the US. And agree re upcoming debate - cant wait. WIth Trumpy thinking about pulling out the 'chicken' ads this week were fantastic (reminded me of Back to the Future and MJF character saying 'NEVER call me chicken' haha) to ensure he wouldnt squib. I think she will walk all over him. Its his time wasting, going off on a tangent and not actually answering the question that will no doubt frustrate me..along with everything else

Having said that re odds, they have almost perfectly correlated with real life events in the last 6 mths from my perspective. Biden was out to 3.5 to 1 after the first debate (had been 2.5-3 before), Harris comes in and initially 2.50 ish and then within weeks tightens all the way down to being slight fave a week ago. Yesterday both paying 1.91 and today - for whatever reason - Trump slight fave again. Its all about the swing states but I have never been as invested in a US election as I am this one. Just cant believe almost half the country - the ultra rich and 'fly over' people vote for this ******

To me it’s as cringeworthy as ANYTHING I have ever seen or could conceive. “Limited” edition $99 “Digital” cards with him portrayed as a Marvel Superhero or another with bulging biceps and looking 20-39 years younger

Haven’t been following this thread but almost shat myself with laughter seeing this Ad. Is anyone stupid enough to actually buy these?

Yes, probably 60 million +.

You will probably find they are sold out already. A lot of people probably would have bought in bulk to either collect or sell to make money. Either way there are enough fools out there that think they will be worth something in the future.

JFC

Quick, get in here and buy your digital cards

Should have a card collection of Trump charges by the courts... along with get out of jail free cards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back