Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

As I have said before why do those who love Trump always cry that they’re victims, just like he does?
I would hate my kids and grandkids to grow up with such a victim mentality, is is very unbecoming.
Oh they are just cowards. They post stuff they know is offensive to people because it makes them feel better about their own shortcomings, but the moment they get push back its a big cry.

Thats one of the reasons Trump attracts the proud boy types, he gives them affirmation of their views and makes them feel comfortable saying the bad parts out loud without repercussions.

Last edited:
Its a generic statement with no facts based on absolutely nothing other than stereotypes. The stock market is the single biggest indicator and its purring all over the world. The USA isnt the world nor does it have much of an impact on other countries economies. Australias direct economy is more effected by China and even the boycott didnt really damage it. So this fake belief that any president of one country can effect world economies is complete trash. Its scare mongering, not even at its finest.
Interesting stats

5% - US population as a % of the worlds
20% - US energy consumption as a % of the worlds
25% - US economy (GDP) as a % of the worlds
50% - US sharemarkets (market capitalisation) as a % of the worlds total sharemarket value

I remember these stats from an economics presentation within the last 2-3 years. Can’t imagine it’s changed too much.

The old saying, “if Wall Street sneezes the Aussie market catches a cold”. That said, China certainly has become a bigger driver of our fortunes in the last 10-20 years and they are probably the biggest concern from an economic perspective (see Japans slow deflation of asset values over circa 30 years after their ridiculous boom in assets (property and shares) busted in the late 80’s/early 90’s)

Oh they are just cowards. They post stuff they know is offensive to people because it makes them feel better about their own shortcomings, but the moment they get push back its a big cry.

Thats one of the reasons Trump attracts the proud boy types, he gives them affirmation of their views and makes them feel comfortable saying the bad parts out loud without repercussions.
Well for at least 20 mins of his rambling incoherent speeches before people get bored shitless and start leave en masse

I see them not voting, and I even see some that havent refrained from backing Trump maybe even sumbitting scribble or something on a piece of paper.

Politicians by large are not stupid people. They generally protect themselves first. Some of even Trumps biggest supporters in congress are probably questioning the future of it. Some are certainly going to be tossed out.

I also think many are under estimating the impact of the horrendous lies they are regurgitating on their future lively hoods. Cancel culture is a thing and some of these people may find it very hard to afford a living if they cant find a job.
I can't stop seeing Al Capone having a dance. ;)

True

I think its just trolling. It has to be. Its one thing to make all this stuff up and pretend to believe it and cry victim, its another for it to translate to votes. All these people stating they will vote Trump in Polls is meaningless if they dont go and vote.

Will those people honestly go and stand in line for 8 hours at a voting booth to vote? Its a very big if.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back