Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact fox news can run a fake all female town hall with an audience full of female rnc employees and volunteers, fox news female employees posing as undecided female voters and no one says anything, is astonishing. Isnt that the very definition of election interference. The media cant run a con. Yet they did. I am hoping the DOJ turn around and arrest the heads of Fox. If Trump loses, I wonder if Fox have just shit the bed and given the excuse needed to take their broadcasting license away.
trump is wearing diapers and sh*t his pants the other day .. he's incontinent .. all related to his adderall abuse (among other drugs)

he's lost the plot .. yet no one is questioning it (yet)

trumps media went to town on Biden for being old .. now trumps whinging about not still being able to go 1 x 1 vs Biden because Kamala seems to be dealing with life ok

trump is wearing diapers and sh*t his pants the other day .. he's incontinent .. all related to his adderall abuse (among other drugs)

he's lost the plot .. yet no one is questioning it (yet)

trumps media went to town on Biden for being old .. now trumps whinging about not still being able to go 1 x 1 vs Biden because Kamala seems to be dealing with life ok
Its all very weird. I have tuned out of a lot of the coverage. Everyone in the media probably even some on fox are just so disillusioned as to the constant BS sprouted by Trump.

The most hilarious thing is Trump projecting his health issues by stating now Kamala's health is an issue for democracy and she is unfit. Its all on the back of her having some allergies. Its just like they are trying to paint her husband as this evil cheater when Trump himself is an actual sexual assault perpetrator, rapist and almost certainly an Epstein Island frequent flyer. Yet the media dont cover it.

Good points raised by Scott Galloway,

An underrated demographic of the election are young men between 18-29.

Trumps definitely done a good job targeting this group, appearing on podcasts with Logan Paul, Valuetainment, Flagrant and attending UFC events. Areas young men would be a good portion of the audience.

NBC did a report on this a week ago. Interesting how the gap is closing.

No thanks.

Both candidates are absolute shyte and an embarrassment on the American Political System. End of story.

Absolutely anyone on here isn’t buying this crap. You are a closet Trumper. You never post bad things/links about Trump, only formerly Biden and now Harris. End of story.

Absolutely anyone on here isn’t buying this crap. You are a closet Trumper. You never post bad things/links about Trump, only formerly Biden and now Harris. End of story.
Haha, just adding some balance to what is a Trump Derangement Syndrome shytefest numpty.

I don't need to post any Trump stuff because that's basically all that this shytefest is...

No thanks.

Both candidates are absolute shyte and an embarrassment on the American Political System. End of story.
I agree when Biden was running... but Harris is at least an electable option.

Trump is a joke & the fact he is running reflects poorly on the USA.

I agree when Biden was running... but Harris is at least an electable option.

Trump is a joke & the fact he is running reflects poorly on the USA.
Nah, she's better than Biden but then that's a very very very low bar, at least she can put one foot in front of the other without falling over.

God help America whoever becomes the President with those 2 shyte candidates.

Nah, she's better than Biden but then that's a very very very low bar, at least she can put one foot in front of the other without falling over.

God help America whoever becomes the President with those 2 shyte candidates.
Imo, she will be an upgrade on Biden... as she can even complete sentences & is articulate.

Imo, she will be an upgrade on Biden... as she can even complete sentences & is articulate.

the only people bagging Harris are those that have bought into the lies and I would go so far as to say our friend has only seen 2 sec edited sound bites. Imagine having the expectation of being taking seriously stating you are voting Trump because Harris isnt a smart person. Only one of the candidates is a f*&^% demented r^%$#d and they arent running for the democrats.

Good points raised by Scott Galloway,

An underrated demographic of the election are young men between 18-29.

Trumps definitely done a good job targeting this group, appearing on podcasts with Logan Paul, Valuetainment, Flagrant and attending UFC events. Areas young men would be a good portion of the audience.

NBC did a report on this a week ago. Interesting how the gap is closing.

yep he has definitely targeted this demographic as you say and leads in polls with young men.

And the inverse for support for Harris with younger women voters who also turn out in a high % to vote

the only people bagging Harris are those that have bought into the lies and I would go so far as to say our friend has only seen 2 sec edited sound bites. Imagine having the expectation of being taking seriously stating you are voting Trump because Harris isnt a smart person. Only one of the candidates is a f*&^% demented r^%$#d and they arent running for the democrats.
yeah out of all the shit Trump sprouts calling her dumb is one of the most ridiculous. You dont have a successful law career, prosecutor and Californias (6th biggest economy in the world if it was a country) Attorney General for 6 years. She is ultra smart and also has what Trump doesnt have - EQ and the ability to show empathy and compassion. But she will also make hard decisions and was seen as a hard nosed prosecutor

Trumpys 'wealth' I read is LESS than if he had taken the tens of millions handed down to him and just invested in the share market index over the last 30-40 years. He has blown up so many companies and doesnt care if suppliers and employees dont get paid under Chapter 11 protection - that total lack of ethics from a rich man would see him AUTOMATICALLY disqualified as a candidate in most countries including Australia. Sexual assault, financial crime, grabbing womens ****** , cheating on wifes (inc when pregnant), Epstein friend, he is clsoe to the most immoral man in the public eye I can ever recall seeing.

I just cant believe its even close this election. What is wrong with half the population over there? The 'fly-over' people who are generally uneducated and not even understanding they are worse off under Trump. I can understand billionaires supporting him from a tax perspective but how he has fooled the working class....

Got a bad feeling Trump is going to win
Reckon it's on the cards and then watch the trumptards in here swish around with their gloating. Not one of them see anything wrong with this shitturd's hideous character and 'policies'... and I reiterate, I've voted conservative for the most of my life and yet it is so easy to see through the orange charlatan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back