Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

WTF are you on about, I wasn't aware you can tell other posters what and where they can post, I've paid my Big Footy subscription and don't make a point of posting offensive material like some others, Do yourself a big favour and get off my case because it's obvious I have no interest in interacting with you.
All good but nice way of avoiding the question. Will leave it with you

Why is Harris shit?
dont hold your breath awaiting an answer but WHATEVER she becomes it wont be as bad as the WORST EVER PRESIDENT. Trumpy voted worse even than the Pres who got so pissed on the night of his election victory that he stayed out all night in the cold and got pneumonia and died within a few weeks!

Donald Trump finished 45th and rock bottom of a list ranking US presidents by greatness, trailing even “historically calamitous chief executives” who failed to stop the civil war or botched its aftermath

Rottinghaus, of the University of Houston, and Vaughn, from Coastal Carolina University, considered responses from 154 scholars, most connected to the American Political Science Association.

Abraham Lincoln, who won the civil war and ended slavery, was ranked first, ahead of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, who saw the US through the Great Depression and the second world war. Next came George Washington, the first president, who won independence from Britain, then Teddy Roosevelt, Thomas Jefferson and Harry Truman.

Barack Obama, the first Black president, to whom Biden was vice-president between 2009 and 2017, was seventh, up nine places.

Trump is a uniquely divisive figure, his legislative record slim, his refusal to accept defeat by Biden leading to a deadly attack on Congress, and his post-presidential career dogged by 91 criminal charges arising from actions in office or on the campaign trail.

In the presidential survey, Trump is also ranked behind “such lowlights as Franklin Pierce, Warren Harding and William Henry Harrison, who died a mere 31 days after taking office,” Rottinghaus and Vaughn wrote.

Bullshit. I saw it before it got deleted.
Nope once again it's your imagination running rife.

It's easy for you to check with the moderators they see every post that gets deleted I believe.

Last edited:
I get why you wouldn't want to own up to it.
Like I said go check with the moderators they see all posts that get deleted.
I'm quite happy for you to check with them because I know I've never posted that.

Last edited:
Bullshit.
Most got banned because of one particular poster who kept throwing around the R word in various forms at posters that disagreed with his views which was both disgusting and offensive.

Of course they bit back.

So my post was crap but then it isnt because they got banned because they retaliated with abuse. So which is it? you mean a mod didnt come on and demand changes and people got banned, or they didnt and this all magically happened. Pick one freckles!

So my post was crap but then it isnt because they got banned because they retaliated with abuse. So which is it? you mean a mod didnt come on and demand changes and people got banned, or they didnt and this all magically happened. Pick one freckles!
Translator required for that load of mumbo jumbo.
Freckles now that's original.

Slippery Pete

Gday Pete, how are you mate?

Hopefully you take this in good faith as its intended....trying to work out whether the following comments in NewsCorps papers today (Herald Sun below but articles are syndicated so could be The Advertiser etc) are the 'real' Slippery Pete (and giving it to Trump) or an imposter Slippery Pete. Wouldn't have thought there were too many Slippery Pete handles going around?

TBone
12 hours ago
Normally like your work Rita but this one is just too unbelievable Tell us …do you think the election was stolen? You would have to disagree with all the republicans who were in regulatory responsibility who were convinced the election was correct but were pushed and threatened by Trump to “come up with some more votes”. Pence had his life threatened...He cannot tell the truth …at any time!! Please don’t go one sided only. We need really honest journalism

Been gagged
12 hours ago
TBone yet you cannot name 1 lie.

Slippery Pete
11 hours ago
They’re eating the pets. There’s one.

You're the hilarious one old girl not me...HAHAHAHA

You're the Greens voter that lumbered the Australian Parliament and people with the despicable classless Lidia Thorpe.

None so blind as those that won't see...
What's that got to do with Trump??? Get your arguments in the right lane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bullshit.
Most got banned because of one particular poster who kept throwing around the R word in various forms at posters that disagreed with his views which was both disgusting and offensive.

Of course they bit back.
1000006703.jpg

Two people are banned on here

One was for posting off topic and the other was banned for arguing with a senior moderator.

I've seen people trying to pretend that they've been banned from here like it's some sort of badge of honour, but I can 100% categotically confirm that it's bullshit.

View attachment 2151614

Two people are banned on here

One was for posting off topic and the other was banned for arguing with a senior moderator.

I've seen people trying to pretend that they've been banned from here like it's some sort of badge of honour, but I can 100% categotically confirm that it's bullshit.
You're talking permabans I'm not I'm referring to week off etc and there's been plenty of those types of bans, even thread bans.

Slippery Pete

Gday Pete, how are you mate?

Hopefully you take this in good faith as its intended....trying to work out whether the following comments in NewsCorps papers today (Herald Sun below but articles are syndicated so could be The Advertiser etc) are the 'real' Slippery Pete (and giving it to Trump) or an imposter Slippery Pete. Wouldn't have thought there were too many Slippery Pete handles going around?

TBone
12 hours ago
Normally like your work Rita but this one is just too unbelievable Tell us …do you think the election was stolen? You would have to disagree with all the republicans who were in regulatory responsibility who were convinced the election was correct but were pushed and threatened by Trump to “come up with some more votes”. Pence had his life threatened...He cannot tell the truth …at any time!! Please don’t go one sided only. We need really honest journalism

Been gagged
12 hours ago
TBone yet you cannot name 1 lie.

Slippery Pete
11 hours ago
They’re eating the pets. There’s one.

Is this Rita Panahi we are talking about?

If so, what would you expect given she is another one of those goons on Sky News.

The right use projection brilliantly and always do the "look over there and see what they are doing". Absolutely brilliant.

If so, what would you expect given she is another one of those goons on Sky News.

The right use projection brilliantly and always do the "look over there and see what they are doing". Absolutely brilliant.
Yes I should have referenced the source. Rita…

Sometimes I can agree with her views but this article got more kickback than any previous one

Yes agree Sky News is pretty embarrassing overall

Never seen the vast majority of most liked posts before being anti Rita. See below

Rita Rita Rita. Trump tells lie after lie after lie, and you want to call the Democrats out on lying? Unbelievable….
thumb_up39

Ohhh Rita - even JD Vance called Trump Hitler like! Please - bring some balance and don’t model our news and your opinions on Fox and Tucker Carlson. Any objective analysis of Trump’s history shows that he’s not fit for Presidential office
thumb_up36

Rita your support of Donald Trump is so bemusing. The media can’t misconstrue how he presents himself. The words that come out of his mouth range from ludicrous to frightening. His childlike approach to global issues must make even you cringe. You attack the left at every turn but don’t hold Trump to account. An interesting contradiction.
thumb_up36

Rita having an opinion about bias in the media, this has given me a real laugh.
thumb_up34

Never seen the vast majority of most liked posts before being anti Rita. See below

Rita Rita Rita. Trump tells lie after lie after lie, and you want to call the Democrats out on lying? Unbelievable….
thumb_up39

Ohhh Rita - even JD Vance called Trump Hitler like! Please - bring some balance and don’t model our news and your opinions on Fox and Tucker Carlson. Any objective analysis of Trump’s history shows that he’s not fit for Presidential office
thumb_up36

Rita your support of Donald Trump is so bemusing. The media can’t misconstrue how he presents himself. The words that come out of his mouth range from ludicrous to frightening. His childlike approach to global issues must make even you cringe. You attack the left at every turn but don’t hold Trump to account. An interesting contradiction.
thumb_up36

Rita having an opinion about bias in the media, this has given me a real laugh.
thumb_up34

Rita is a lost cause, you only have to see her lunatic posts on social media. This is what I dont get about her. If there was even a hint of a rumour of Anthony Albanese doing one of the following she would be the first to call for his head and even jail in some cases.

1. Commit tax fraud
2. Rape women
3. Sexually grope women with a tape stating he can get away with it because he is a celebrity
4. Commit financial fraud and be indicted
5. Tell people to inject bleach
6. be best friends with one of the worst pedophiles in history and be heavily mentioned in his flight manifests to his own private island where he committed a majority of his crimes.
7. Be racist
8. Be friends with leaders of White nationalists
9. Cheat on every women he has
10. have clear cognitive problems
11. Have clear health issues due to decades of not looking after himself.
12. Stealing classified documents and then bribing the judge to find a loophole to dismiss the case by offering her the attorney general position if he wins
13. Say the election is stolen

Yet Trump has done all of these its on video and she defends him. There is only one explanation, she is doing the bidding of her boss because she will lose her job. But how weak is she. The Wall Street Journal owned by Murdoch (is a subsidiary so he may not hold the influence like sky) smack Trump every second article. They smash him. Even Sky News (world) does not go as hard for Trump as Rita does. Clearly she is doing it to run the right agenda for Murdoch but she has lost all hope as a journalist. She is unemployable anywhere else now and is regarded as a joke. The only reason I think that media outlets entertain such insanely stupid pro Trump takes is because they are afraid of the fall out if he wins and what it means to their access to american white house news. Once this election is done, and Trump is banished to history she is publicly called out for her insane takes. She needs to answer questions. The number one being why does she support a sex predator?

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back