Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Depressing photo in the Sunday Mail of the Trump Clan

Even if Trump loses this election and eventually Father Time wins the battle, there's a queue of Trumpites ready to carry on. The Trump circus will continue ad infinitum.

It's like being excited because David Warner is finally out of the test team and off our TV screens. Until you realise that he'll now be commentating every match

There is no end

Can wait out Boris or Donald or Dutton but conservative candidates only seem to be getting worse. The issue would solve itself except the left seem adept at finding candidates capable of losing. Breathes even more life into them

Can wait out Boris or Donald or Dutton but conservative candidates only seem to be getting worse. The issue would solve itself except the left seem adept at finding candidates capable of losing. Breathes even more life into them
Dutton is nothing like Trump or Boris for that matter....nice try but no cigar.

Strange, mentioned all in the same sentence...

"Can wait out Boris or Donald or Dutton but conservative candidates only seem to be getting worse.
Yes, they are all conservative candidates

And yes, conservative candidates across the board seem to be getting worse. You surely don't disagree?

That doesn't mean I'm saying that those three are identical triplets

Yes, they are all conservative candidates

And yes, conservative candidates across the board seem to be getting worse. You surely don't disagree?

That doesn't mean I'm saying that those three are identical triplets
"Polls are suggesting Dutton is doing pretty well to all the "progressive" voters dismay.

"Polls are suggesting Dutton is doing pretty well to all the "progressive" voters dismay.
Conservative voter here

Dutton is doing well, Trump might win too. The left's candidates are utter garbage sadly, which in part allows these skin-crawling buffoons to move in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't got a clue how to predict it but I like this prediction much better than pjcrows prediction 🤣

I'm barracking for you Kirky!!
Its unbelievable that it's expected to be this close.

It's bas enough the Americans for voted in Trump once, but to do it a 2nd time only confirms there are too many stupid Americans.

Its unbelievable that it's expected to be this close.

It's bas enough the Americans for voted in Trump once, but to do it a 2nd time only confirms there are too many stupid Americans.

The media coverage of this election and Trump has been by far the single worst coverage in the history of journalism and I do think many journalists let them selves down and I suspect it was ordered by their bosses to protect profit margins from boycots amid any fake news accusations by MAGA. And its the appalling double standards. They critique Harris with a fine tooth comb smashing her for even the smallest mistakes while Trumps stupidity and cognitive issues get sane washed. The irony is there attempts to stay balanced out of fear may result in the stupidest person alive being elected president all because they refused to hold him to account for his crimes and any of his mistakes.

His Joe Rogan interview, was a disaster. He couldnt even answer the most basic of questions in a softball interview to the point Joe Rogan even quipped 'your weave is getting worse because I asked about Tarriffs' and he was talking some other BS off topic. I think Joe had to remind himself to not say he is the dumbest moron he has ever interviewed. Couldnt even answer about an example of something wrong with the election. Rogan had to spoon feed him the answers because he kept losing his answer due to not remembering what the lie was. Apparently its legislation the democrats didnt get approval for but allowed late votes in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back