Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Want to know how stupid Trump is? He mistakes others for being stupid because they either say things he doesnt understand.

Saw some of the lowlights of the MSG Trump rally. That comedian, wow, surely that dude isnt a comedian? There isnt an open mic night anywhere on the planet that guy would get a clap. Get the clap maybe!

How stupid is Rudy Giuliani. My god and Trump says Harris is a low IQ individual. She is Einstein next to both those ****ing idiots.

i shouldnt be but just continue to be appalled and disgusted by this shit. just listen to the first moment of this clip with the 'comedian' paying out on various ethnic groups inc Puerto Ricans (PR). Unfortunately for Reps they then show the amt of PR voters in swing states inc 400k+ in PA

Just not very bright...and despicable behaviour over and over. Sickening actually

My Favourite was Ricky Martin and J Lo sending that joke out to their millions of followers. I mean, of all the tactical ****ups.

So, was watching a lot of election coverage on the polls recently and someone brought up a good point. Since July, Trump has failed to progress beyond 47% of the popular vote. He has stayed true and failed to move forward while Kamala has progressed as recently to 51%. So for all the pro Trump rhetoric from some polsters claiming Trump is in front, he isnt.

Also Trump is blatantly advertising for $100 bets to be placed on him. Which is an open attempt to manipulate betting markets to make Trump look like the favourite.

Want to know how stupid Trump is? He mistakes others for being stupid because they either say things he doesnt understand.

Saw some of the lowlights of the MSG Trump rally. That comedian, wow, surely that dude isnt a comedian? There isnt an open mic night anywhere on the planet that guy would get a clap. Get the clap maybe!

How stupid is Rudy Giuliani. My god and Trump says Harris is a low IQ individual. She is Einstein next to both those ****ing idiots.
Don’t forget the Hulk. Not remowned for intellectual prowess. And Musk is just an embarrassment.

Even Vance called a vile lady who rocked up in MAGA gear (clearly not within rules of election voting) and when asked to remove t shirt started a foul tirade using F bombs and then her saying “suck my **** “ . Vance called her a “real patriot”

It’s human behaviour at its lowest level over and over

100%!

And the other star (Bunny?) and it’s a combined 315m IG followers,

The ultimate own goal. Pure stupidity.

Unlike the democrats who have everyone volunteer for the cause, the republicans have to pay for their speakers. Either by direct pay or by quid pro quo. To be fair, he may get a couple of speakers volunteer, mostly 'has-beens' desperate to stay relevant. But considering Trump has drained 90% of the republican election fund for his own legal defence and is wholy reliant on Elons funding you get what you pay for.

Don’t forget the Hulk. Not remowned for intellectual prowess. And Musk is just an embarrassment.

Even Vance called a vile lady who rocked up in MAGA gear (clearly not within rules of election voting) and when asked to remove t shirt started a foul tirade using F bombs and then her saying “suck my **** “ . Vance called her a “real patriot”

It’s human behaviour at its lowest level over and over

Hogan is not liked at all by most ex wrestlers. Sold out many for his own fame and fortune. Its no wonder he likes Trump.

Vance is gutter Trash. There is no respect for him. No one likes him. If I was a betting man, id say he is angry that he was conned onto the ticket because he has single handedly screwed himself out of office when. His constituents currently wont vote for him because of the cats and dogs BS that he openly admitted to making up.

So, was watching a lot of election coverage on the polls recently and someone brought up a good point. Since July, Trump has failed to progress beyond 47% of the popular vote. He has stayed true and failed to move forward while Kamala has progressed as recently to 51%. So for all the pro Trump rhetoric from some polsters claiming Trump is in front, he isnt.

Also Trump is blatantly advertising for $100 bets to be placed on him. Which is an open attempt to manipulate betting markets to make Trump look like the favourite.
As much as I'd love to be wrong, my gut feeling is the "polling is broken" argument I've seen from people on the left is just copium. Too many times I see people cherry picking the polls they like while declaring "polling is broken" for any polling they don't like. Those sort of people need to pick a lane.

As much as I'd love to be wrong, my gut feeling is the "polling is broken" argument I've seen from people on the left is just copium. Too many times I see people cherry picking the polls they like while declaring "polling is broken" for any polling they don't like. Those sort of people need to pick a lane.

Its not the left who is cherry picking polls. With this election I think you can say far left, left, centre and moderate right are all with Kamala.

The USA has over 30 polling companies and many of them are poor because they either have deep seated bias towards a party. The only good ones to go by are the polling companies who take in a lot of data. So you are correct. The USA is a terrible place to try and conduct accurate polling anyway.

In the end its not the poll that counts its voting.

LOL

Harris has all the advantages of the mainstream lefty media that far outstrips that of the conservative media not to mention all the lefty entertainers and actors etc batting for her but that's still not enough...it goes to the fact that both are absolutely terrible candidates. The best you mob have got is Harris is a better candidate than Trump, even if she isn't as bad as Trump she's still unfit to be the leader of the free world especially in these troubling times ahead.

Both candidates are totally unsuitable for what's ahead IMO. So Harris is less crap than Trump, she's still crap and a blight on the broken American political system

They're both poor candidates but only one is a threat to democracy. Even Dick Cheney agrees with that. As does his former chief of staff, former joint chiefs of the military and dozens of other Republicans who worked for him last time.

LOL

Harris has all the advantages of the mainstream lefty media that far outstrips that of the conservative media not to mention all the lefty entertainers and actors etc batting for her but that's still not enough...it goes to the fact that both are absolutely terrible candidates. The best you mob have got is Harris is a better candidate than Trump, even if she isn't as bad as Trump she's still unfit to be the leader of the free world especially in these troubling times ahead.

Both candidates are totally unsuitable for what's ahead IMO. So Harris is less crap than Trump, she's still crap and a blight on the broken American political system

Actually thats a massive misconception.

Yes the media over the previous years since BLM has been massively left like it was a race up PC mountain. It has been pathetic which is why the misconception exists that thinking she is getting an armchair ride. Its simply not the case. If you watch the election coverage Harris is being held to the standards of a presidential candidate and critiqued heavily on her performance. She gets fact checked as well. But here is the difference, CNN, ABC, MSNBC up until recently were all heavily criticized by many critics for #sanewashing Trump's insane ramblings, for not talking about Trumps criminal past including his numerous sexual assaults and rampant visits to Epstein Island.

While it seems Harris is being gifted an armchair ride, she merely isnt making stupid comments or lying, requiring fact checks and she isnt a sexual predator or career criminal. So you have to ask yourself, since when did a presidential candidate holding themselves to a presidential standard and sticking to policy talking points became a far leftist media agenda.

There is not one thing about Trump that has come out to be proven fake. Not once, nor has his crimes. So tell me when does the fake news kick in? Did he not molest people, did he not walk into pre teen changerooms to deliberatly perve on the contestants during his beauty pageants? There is even a well documented boat ride where young girls in their early teens were molested and sexualised by old men around NY harbor. Why do you make excuses for him? Ridiculous.

They're both poor candidates but only one is a threat to democracy. Even Dick Cheney agrees with that. As does his former chief of staff, former joint chiefs of the military and dozens of other Republicans who worked for him last time.

Why is Harris a poor candidate? Ive asked for clarification for the last few weeks and no one tells me anything of substance other than she is. Dont tell me she is, tell me why?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Dick Cheney's endorsement is anything but a net loss for Harris then I'll be shocked. A corrupt war criminal who represents everything the average Trump voter hates about Washington politicians.

Why is Harris a poor candidate? Ive asked for clarification for the last few weeks and no one tells me anything of substance other than she is. Dont tell me she is, tell me why?

Take this from someone who just voted for her. I'm a centrist and there's really no home for me in either major party any more.

She has played it too safe this campaign, as Biden did in 2020. It speaks to a perceived lack of confidence.

She still hasn't come up adequate answers to "what would you have done differently to Biden?", "why are your positions so different from the 2020 primary?" and "what would have done differently about immigration?" She should have been prepared for that, inexplicably she wasn't. Even with the short timeframe.

On the plus side she can be very compelling when she puts her prosecutor's hat on, as she did in the Fox interview, and as she has in senate hearings. She can also be compelling when she presents herself as an agent of generational change. Abortion rights has now become a government overreach issue and she's deftly taken full control of that. Female turnout will decide the result and this is why I expect her to win.

If Biden had announced his retirement after the midterms and a full primary had taken place, I don't think she would have won. Whitmer, Newsom and Shapiro as governors with broader leadership experience would all be better options. If Haley won the Republican primary I think she would have won this election easily. But here we are.

I voted for her and I expect her to win. Her opponent is the worst candidate for national office I have seen in any country in my lifetime. It wasn't a difficult choice.

If Dick Cheney's endorsement is anything but a net loss for Harris then I'll be shocked. A corrupt war criminal who represents everything the average Trump voter hates about Washington politicians.

He represents the old Republican guard who view Trump as a threat to the entire system. He's giving those people cover to vote Democrat for the first time in their lives. In an election this close it could make a difference and one of the reasons people need to be careful assuming voting patterns based on party registration.

Take this from someone who just voted for her. I'm a centrist and there's really no home for me in either major party any more.

She has played it too safe this campaign, as Biden did in 2020. It speaks to a perceived lack of confidence.

She still hasn't come up adequate answers to "what would you have done differently to Biden?", "why are your positions so different from the 2020 primary?" and "what would have done differently about immigration?" She should have been prepared for that, inexplicably she wasn't. Even with the short timeframe.

On the plus side she can be very compelling when she puts her prosecutor's hat on, as she did in the Fox interview, and as she has in senate hearings. She can also be compelling when she presents herself as an agent of generational change. Abortion rights has now become a government overreach issue and she's deftly taken full control of that. Female turnout will decide the result and this is why I expect her to win.

If Biden had announced his retirement after the midterms and a full primary had taken place, I don't think she would have won. Whitmer, Newsom and Shapiro as governors with broader leadership experience would all be better options. If Haley won the Republican primary I think she would have won this election easily. But here we are.

I voted for her and I expect her to win. Her opponent is the worst candidate for national office I have seen in any country in my lifetime. It wasn't a difficult choice.
Nice insight.

I found this a compelling read if anyone wants to really understand the woman. An exceptional article

Finally, some good insight. Thanks for the input. Unlike others that was a good read.

I agree pretty much with everything. Ive said a few times I suspect that the democrats had every intention of doing a succession plan this term but her poor showing as VP made them shelve it. Until Biden forced their hand with his bad debate performance. And her polling pre DNC surprised everyone and the dems were stuck with the candidate they probably didnt want.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back